Rules/Instructions

Rules:

1. If someone put the same name as you and I chose that name, I will give points to the person who wrote it first.

2. You can put at least 3 names. This is because others might have those ideas too and your typing all of them.

3. Don't be rude. If you don't like anyone's name, keep those comments to yourself.

4. I will choose the name I like best. If yours did not get chosen don't complain.

5. If you don't follow rule number 3 for 5 times you will be banned

6. If you follow me, you will get a follow too!

7. Have fun! The game is not just for votes.

How to play:

There will be an apprentice with a suffix. You need to find the best prefix that matches with his/her name. There will be a picture of that cat and a small description of it. If you find a good name, put it in the comments and I will choose the name I like best. After 10 or so apprentice naming pages, there will be a prize for the person with the most points.

Points: 

If I like your name best, you will get 15 points. If I like your name second-to-best you will get 10 points. If I like your name third you will get 5 points.

Prizes:

The person with the most points gets 15 free votes.

The person with second-most points gets 10 free votes.

The person that comes third gets 5 free votes.

Hope you have fun! Follow all the rules to have a fun game!