Just The Beginning ✨

So, for the sake of privacy I'm gonna name myself Tink and other nigga in the story we gon name him Joshua cause that's his real name. fuck him and his momma.

June 16, 2020
Joshua sees me on Instagram follows me and dms me. I see that he is following my boyfriend at the time. So I let him know that "oh you're  following my boyfriend" he said "who's your boyfriend?" I said "so and so" he said "MY BESTFRIEND IS YOUR BOYFRIEND???" and I just brushed it off. Anyways so I was a little iffy and caught feelings for Joshua i broke up with so and so and go with Joshua. Me and Joshua chillin nd shit. We're talking getting to know eachother etc.

Next, a couple months into our relationship i ask him if he's cheating on me cause i had a gut feeling. He said yes. He cheated on me with this bitch Samantha. 😐 And he downgraded, imagine cheating AND DOWNGRADING.  Couldn't be me. Moving on, I stuck beside him from there cause I was like "ok so either we fix this and move on or we separate" but whole time I was just plotting on revenge. LMAO ANYWAYSSSSS so we both a freak and we start sexting, etc. trifling as fuck...yes I know. So me and him decide to meet up. And since we've been doing allat shit in the phone we decided to do what we said in the messages. So I get to getting on top of him, fucking the shit out of him. He made my pussy so wet. He said "move yo fuckin hand" in a deep ass voice, he also said "mmmm good girl 😩" as he whispered that in my ear. His dick was so big, 12 inches bro. And he was tryna go BALLS DEEP. After I got off from on top of him we switched positions and he fingered me so good, he made me squirt 😩😩😩 I didn't even know I could do that. That did was good as fuck. 10/10 would fuck again. After we fucked, we ate and fell asleep. I slept so good.

The Next Day, me and him got into a heated ass arguement because he wanted to go party but I wanted him to stay home with me because I knew when he said he was going to the party, the whole time he was finna go meet up wit sneaky link. So an hour into our argument. He gets overly mad,, chokes me and starts undressing me. He pulls out that bomb ass dick and starts hate fucking me. Because he wanted me to shut the fuck up.  I SHO DID SHUT THE FUCK UP. Everytime me and this nigga would fuck I could feel it in my stomach.  Girl his dick was so FYEEEEE. Anyways a couple of days go by we get into an arguement all that week, so I decided to let him do him and go meet up with MY SNEAKY LINK. Girlllllll my sneaky link had that blunt and a big mfn dick. I'm boutta tell yall what happened IN FULL fuckin detail.  So we were in his car, I'm telling him my problems with me and my mans. He passes me the blunt and starts moving closer to my neck. He gives me neck kisses and WITH EVERY KISS HE GAVE ME, THAT SHIT GOT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE. I COULD FEEL IT IN MY PUSSY. Anyways his hand starts going down and his starts grabbing a kissing on my titties. MIND YOU we high as fuck. His hand starts moving down again and now his hand is in my drawls, touching this wet coochie. He takes his hand out and signals me to take off my clothes and he does the same, He's fingering me nd shit. Pussy juice getting all over his hand . LORD his shit brought me glory. We move to the back seat and he starts eating me THE FUCK OUT. IM TALKING BOUT, HE'S EATING ME OUT LIKE HE HASN'T EATEN IN 10 YEARS. I cum all over his face, he was drinking my cum. Next, I grab his dick and start giving him the gawk of his mfn life. I'm talkin bout the ULTIMATE ULTRATRON GAWK GAWK SUPER TWISTER 3000. Then He busts in my mouth, I swallowed all his kids. Then, I got on top of sneaky link and right when he was about to fuck the shit outta me, my man calls. He blowing up my phone talm bout "where you at?" "what you doin?" I have 113 missed texts, 70 missed ft calls, 49 missed regular calls, and 1 answered call. I answered that one phone call and my sneaky link got impatient and starts fucking me, I mean POUNDING my shit. MIND YOUUUUU ME AND MY MAN STILL ON THE PHONE, he asked me "whatchu doin? why you ain't home" I said "I'm hanging out with my fr- friends" moaning while trying to finish the sentence. I immediately hang up and my sneaky link says "don't answer the phone while we together, got that" as he goes faster and deep into my pussy. GOTGIGGLYDAMN sneaky links dick was bomb as fuck. idc about my mans THAT NIGGAS DICK WAS 1000/10. Anyways, me and sneaky link both cum at the same time. We was looking for the blunt, but WE DEADASS LOST IT. Anyways, he drops me off at my house and at this point I'm ready to put his phone number as mfn speed dial. And I get into the house my man just standing there, mad as fuck. He said "I heard you moaning...so you cheating on me now? this what we doin?" I said "nigga chill the fuck out, you buggin" he said "NAW ME CHILL OUT? NIGGA YOURE CHEATING ON ME" I said "and what if I was? you act like YOU AINT CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT BITCH ASS SAMANTHA..btw boo stink, I had a great time with him. he fucked me so hard 😘" then I walked away took a shower and went to bed. He ain't cheat on me since. But I kept on going cause he was buggin when he cheated on me with Samantha..he shouldve thought about that twice before fuckin wit me.