The Beginning

Hi I'm Piper that's me pictured above. I might not look like much but have I got a tale to tell you.
😉😉😉The Beginning😉😉😉
"Dad, I'm going to the mall with the girls,"I screamed "I'll be back at 5."

"Okay, Pipes be careful around boys." He replied.

"Yeah yeah you tell me that every time. Bye Dad." I said as I walked out the door but what I didn't know was there was a girl about to knock on the door that I ran over.

"Oh my god are you okay I wasn't looking where I was going." I quickly said to the girl.
"Oh it's fine are you Piper?" She asked.
"Yeah, why?" I asked her confused I think she could tell because she laughed.
"I'm here because your mom sent me to come get you and bring you to her. By the way I'm Annabeth." She replied.
"Cool, so where are we going?"
"I'll show you, grab on."
"What do you mean by that?" I asked as she grabbed my hand.
All of a sudden we shrank down as Annabeth grew wings. There was a bright light and all of a sudden we were full sized and in front of a castle. "Where are we?" I asked as Annabeth opened the doors to the castle. "Follow me." She said as we entered. "Hello my daughter." A beautiful woman descending the staircase said.
Authors note

😘😍😍😘 hey peoples this is literally my very first fanfic so let me know what I need to fix. I know this is short but again first fanfic ever. Bye. 😍😘😘😍