Part 1~ Going to London

Today is finally the day, i'm going to London. Oh shoot i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Felicity, but you could call me Fel. The reason i'm going to London is to try and meet my favorite youtuber. His youtuber name is AmazingPhil, but his actual name is Phil Lester. I'm so excited that my mom would let me go to London, by myself! We were in the car, driving to the airport for my flight. I'm so nervous yet so happy i get to travel somewhere new! I'm so jittery but it'll be worth it. The car drive took about an a hour till i saw the airport. When my mom parked the car, I basically flew out the door to get my things from the trunk, jumping up andf down with joy. "Honey, calm down you got time!" My mom said laughing as she got out of the car to unlcok the trunk. She got a few of my bags, while I got the rest. We got inside and got my flight ticket. (A/N sorry if this is inaccurate, I never been to an airport ;-;) I'm on flight 25, and it doesnt deport till 2, so i have an hour left. My mom and I decided we will sit and and talk before i leave. "Do you have everything and make sure you"ll call me when you get there." My mother said, with worry in her voice. "YES mom I have everythingg and dont worry I will" I replied, with a tone of annoy in my voice. We continue to talk to the announcement of my plane departure came on the speaker. Plane 25 will deport in about 5 minutes, The lady over the intercom said in a montone voice. My mom and I got up and walked to where Plane 25 was. "Fel i'm gonna miss you so much." My mom spoke, hugging me. "I'll miss you too mom." I basically wanted to cry at that moment. We let go and I got my stuff. As i was walking up to show my passport to the lady, I looked back and waved at mom. After I showed her my passport, I went through the terminal. After I put my things away, I sat at a window seat and took out my iPod. I started to listen to "Kick Me" by Sleeping With Sirens. When the plane took off i began to feel sleepy. So I got a pillow and blanket and fell asleep peacefully listening to music.