𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐎𝐍𝐄

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

There stood Hinata lighting up the candles surrounding her room, a book in the other hand

There stood Hinata lighting up the candles surrounding her room, a book in the other hand. Her fingers running through the yellow-ish page. "Oh, old bearded lady come to salvage thy souls of the one beloved. To save and keep warm. Oh, old bearded lady come to salvage thy souls of the one beloved. To save and keep warm." She spoke gently, closing the book, placing it under her pillow and tucking herself into her bed. 'Please let this work. For Takemichi.'

━━━━━━

DIAVOLO'S CASTLE

━━━━━━

You gently placed the book Satan had borrowed on the shelf your other hand holding Lord Diavolo's rolled cigar cookies. "That should be it. Now to deliver Lord Diavolo's his cookies." You walked out the library and into the grand hall. You calmly walked up the stairs to serve your duties as a butler. 'I still need to send Luke the recipe and take care of the flowers in Lord's room.'

You nodded, satisfied with your thoughts.

"Oh, old bearded lady come to salvage thy souls of the one beloved. To save and keep warm. Oh, old bearded lady come to salvage thy souls of the one beloved. To save and keep warm."

The only thing heard in Diavolo's house was the your silver plate falling and the cookies breaking in half.

━━━━━━

TACHIBANA HOUSEHOLD

━━━━━━

You stood in the room the smell of cinnamon lingering in the air. You scanned the room seeing a girl around the age of 14-15 she looked almost as tall as Luke. 'It'll be rude to intrude on on someone's sleep.' You sat on the chair fishing out your D.D.D. 'Tokyo? Nice.'

You looked at the girl sleep. Not in a creepy way, more like analysing. 'Guess I am now here to protect whoever she wants to protect.'

━━━━━━

Hina opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the rays of sun peeking through the thin curtains she stopped for a second remembering what she did yesterday. She stood up, her bed head following. She looked around the room preparing herself to see some weird five eyed demon with five arms and four faces, but nothing was out of the ordinary. "It didn't work? Should've guessed." She sighed in defeat.

"Good morning, would you like some cinnamon tea?" She heard at the end of her bed. She looked up to see a girl around her age with a tea pot and and a cup and plate on one hand. Let's be honest, bestie Hina though she was going to be seeing an actual bearded man with grey hair. Not a nice looking girl offering her tea.

"Is cinnamon tea not your preference? Maybe some Rose tea?" You asked, waiting for an answer. "N-No! Cinnamon tea is fine!" You nodded carefully filling up the tea cup. "Enjoy Lady...." She raised her brows, "Oh, Hinata!" You nodded, "Enjoy your tea, Lady Hinata." She blushed. 'Such a high and mighty name!'

"A-Are you the demon Barbatos?" She carefully asked, setting her plate and cup on the bedside table. "Oh, well it's like a second name. Since my name, (Name) doesn't really have much meaning in Devildom." She raised a brow, "Devildom?" You nodded, "Yes, Lady Hinata, the place in which I call home."

"It sounds scary." She covered her mouth, "I'm sorry!" You laughed softly, "It's quite alright. Now, please get ready for school." You laid out your hand for her to grab and stand to get ready. "Thank you very much." You nodded, grabbing her cup. "I'll be heading down. Breakfast has also been served. Your family is now eating downstairs." You said as if it was nothing. "F-Family!?"

"I'll see you downstairs, Lady Hinata."

━━━━━━

"(Name), dear, breakfast was amazing!" Hinata's mom said with a smile on her face. "Thank you very much, Lady Tachibana. If there was anything you didn't like do tell. It help me improve." She laughed, "Dear, what improvement? Breakfast was amazing!" You bowed, "There is cinnamon tea and hellfire mushroom rolled cigar cookies left on the counter. Now, I'll be taking Lady Hinata to school. Good day to you all."

You grabbed Hina's bag along with her coat which hung off your arm. "After you, Lady Hinata." The two of you walked out the door not before sayit a final goodbye to her brother and parents. "Where did you find her?" Hina's dad asked. "Oh, I woke up and heard a knock on the door and it was her. She then introduced herself and got to cleaning and cooking." Naoto looked at the closed door. "Strange."

━━━━━━

"Lady Hinata," You her coat in one hand and her bag in the other much to her pleading. "Y-Yes?" She stammered. "Sorry for asking, but is it you who is needed of protection?" You asked, your face facing her own. "Well N-No not really!" Her face erupted in a pink color. "You see I summoned you to protect m-my c-crush! Please, this is so embarrassing!" She covered her face.

"I understand." Yes, of course you do. You fell in love with a human, a human, a lovely human. "I'll protect him but do you want to be protected as well?" You asked, walking to the station. "You can do that?" She asked, "All you have to do is make a pact with me. Don't think it's a bad thing. You'll be able to summon me whenever I am not beside you and you can make me do anything that you desire of me. So, Lady Hinata, would you like to make a pact with me?"

The girl seemed troubled with the words that came flying out of your mouth. "If it troubles you-" You were interrupted by the girl. "I don't need it really!" She smiled, "Although Takemichi-kun probably doesn't with, but I want him safe. You'll do that for me, right? As my guardian angel?"

You raised both your brows in surprise, but smiled.

"Yes, Lady Hinata. I will."

━━━━━━