The bet after The battling of the letters (Chapter 7)

Drew's (POV)

As I found out I had won.. I smirked. I was going to make my brunette pay.. Wait what the heck am I saying?!?! NOO!! I think something's mentally wrong with me.. Oh well. I walked to the PetalBurg Gym to see May and her Pokémon: Beautifly, Wartortle, Glaceon, Venasaur, Delcatty, and her Blaziken carrying buckets of paint.. What the heck could she be trying do do with paint? I soon found out when May took out a picture of the gym in a new paint color. May was wearing a old t-shirt, sport shorts, and black converse. Her hair was pulled out of her face in a bun. May was on a ladder when her blaziken put a little stool next to the ladder to put the paint on. As she started to paint.. I decided now was not the best time to talk to her. I might scare her and make her job more painful. I sneaked around to the May's yard to notice Max, who was now 12. He was playing with the other Pokémon including May's. Brock was talking to Max while Ash was in the pool with his Squirtle and May's Wartorle and Pikachu settled nicely in the hot tub. Caroline or May's mother came outside to give the kids lemonade. Pretty soon I saw May come out in her bathing suit which was a bikini and blushed. It was black and had red polka dots on it. Her hair was down and not in its usual style. It reached to her mid back. I started to look down May's Body. (what a pervert XD) Her sapphire eyes were unmistakable to get lost in. Her heart shaped face still had a cute amount of baby fat. Her belly was incredibly thin I don't know how... (how surprising) Her belly ended up with a petite waist and her long shapeless legs seemed to go on for miles. She also had a hourglass figure that could make any man fall to his knees and beg for her. May had always been beautiful. But now seeing her, she was absolutely gorgeous. I felt myself blush from staring at her. I completely forgot that the tree branch I was standing on cracked and broke, leaving me smack-down in the middle of May's yard.. I felt utterly embarrassed when I saw May walk up to me.. She says "Drew?! Are you okay? You shouldn't ever climb the trees in our yard!" I felt so stupid. But shrugged it off saying "Yeah Yeah." So me and May were talking about the boats departure in two days. Before we got interrupted by Solidad and Harley. Solidad was wearing a red one piece bathing suit while Harley was in his green trunks. We ended talking about combinations that would work great in contests. May's father Norman was cooking hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill and Caroline was making french fries, baked beans, and a salad. And the rest of us, the kids were outside having a ball. I beckoned May to follow me to the lake which was down there. She put on a shirt and gym shorts and flip flops and followed me. We were leaning again the rail. It was complete awkward silence as we watched the beautiful sunset.
----------------------------------------------
May's (POV)

I was leaning against the rail with Drew. We were watching the sunset as the colors of the sky turned a beautiful orange and pink. I broke the awkward silence with a few words. "I admit it, you defeated me with the letter battle, so what's the bet?" Drew said this "You have to beat me in the Grand Festival in Johto" I was really shocked. Was he serious? This was the bet? Well it's gonna be tough but I will do it! I will do it for Drew. For then I can prove just what a fantastic coordinator I really am to him. I noticed that the distance between us began to close with our hands as he put a rose in my hand. We held hands for 30 seconds and he disappered somehow.. Was that really just a illusion? But I knew it wasn't when I saw the Rose in my hand. It was his alright, red as the color of an apple. The fragrance of the flower itself with his colonge. I look at the note on the Rose as it said 2 words

For you.

-Drew

I smiled to myself as I started to head back towards my house. Everyone welcomed me as we sat down to eat dinner. I got super full after eating the homemade dinner and Icecream Sunday's. I went upstairs to my room where Solidad followed. We giggled and talked about boys, contests, life, and music and fell asleep around 3. I fell into dreams about a certain green-haired rival of mine. I can still feel when Drew touched my hand with his. I smiled as I started dreaming into well deserved slumber.