₊˚ ๑・ 最后一场梦 ;; one last dream

HI YALL IM BACK-- I WAS INSPIRED BY THIS YT VID (https://youtu.be/CEpFVz5vVVM) AND I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY COOL??? AND MY MIND SPIRALLED AND I MADE UP A PLOT AND WROTE THIS--

Anygays, enjoy yall

TW // mentions of suicide

Also half of this is like a timeline so it includes a LOt of spoilers, do not read if u haven't finished the drama yet
(oh ya this is gonna be sad- I'm sry)

---

On a summer day of 1247, when the phoenix flower was blooming, a boy named Zhou Zishu was thought of for the first time.

He was no more than a ball of fat in his mother's womb, but was always well cared for and grew up fast.

---

On a winter day of 1248, when plum flowers were blooming, Zhou Zishu's voice was heard for the very first time.

"Congradulations! It's a boy," one of the maids said, holding the baby out for his mother to hold.

Zhou Zishu's mom broke into a smile and sat up slowly to take her baby.

"What do you want to name him?"

Zhou Zishu's mom looked down at him endearingly as she thought. Then, she said, "Zishu. Zhou Zishu."

---

On a spring day of 1253, when the azaleas were blooming, Zhou Zishu bowed to his Shifu for the first time.

"From now on, brother Qin will be you Shifu, ok? Be good, Zishu," Zhou Zishu's mother said, patting him on the head.

Zhou Zishu nodded.

---

On a summer day of 1256, when the phoenix flower was blooming, Zhou Zishu met his soulmate for the first time.

"Why are you crying?" Zhou Zishu said coming into the room to find his Shifu.

The boy slowly looked up at him, still sniffling.

Zhou Zishu then heard footsteps and looked up to see his Shifu walking this way. He quickly ran over to him.

His Shifu smiled down at him and patted his shoulder. "Wow, you collected so much herbs! Thank you for you hard work, little saint." He chuckled a bit, "go out and play with this little brother. Take good care of him."

Zhou Zishu nodded.

When they were outside, he glanced over at the younger.

"Brother, what's your name?"

The other looked up at him. "I'm Zhen Yan."

---

On a winter day of 1263, a big responsibility was put on Zhou Zishu for the first time.

His master died, and he, at age 15, was promoted as the new Four Season Manor leader.

It was not an easy job to be dealt with.

---

On a winter day of 1271, Zhou Zishu made one of the biggest mistakes he can ever make for the first time.

Zhou Zishu established the Window to Heaven. Then he was gone for 10 years, not being able to be found. His name was also not able to be recorded in the annals.

----

On a spring day of 1283, Zhou Zishu thought for the first time. It was the fight for Liu Li Jia. Window to Heaven has 3 pieces already, and he was fighting against a guy around his age that had braided hair. He was stabbed during the fight and woke up back in Window to Heaven a few days later, still not completely healed yet.