<Six>

-A/n Pov-

-Next Day-

She woke up and did her routine.

-Li-Na Pov-

I didn't eat anything and just went to school. At the entrance I saw Mark, his back was facing my way so I ran and jump on his back.

"Morning princess." He greeted.

Then I asked. "How did you know it was me?" I asked still on his back.

"Who else would jump on my back like that? And I know your scent." He explained.

"Awww Markie you're so cute." I said squishing his cheek.

"Stop. Now lets go to class." He said.

He adjusted me on his back and walked off to class. When we were in the hallway people were giving us weird looks but we didn't care. We are bffs so its not wrong for him to carry me on his back. They are just jealous that a handsome boy is carrying me. Hmp.

We had different classes so we had to part ways. He had Math while I had Arts. When I entered the class I saw the maknae line and they called me over to sit with them. I didn't have a choice so I had to.

The teacher came in and started to discuss what to do for today.

"Today you will be drawing the person that makes you happy the most. Understand?"

"Yes sir." The class answered.

"Then begin."

I am going to draw Mark. He is the one who is there for me the most, he knows everything about me.

I started to do my thing. Since the teacher knows that drawing takes a long time he gave us one hour.

"Time's up." The teacher informed us.

He called some students to show their drawing and now it was my turn. I went to the front of the class and presented my piece.

 I went to the front of the class and presented my piece

"Wow. Who is this?" The teacher asked.

"My best friend Mark." I replied with a smile.

"Good job. You'll get 100% for sure." He told me.

"Kamsahamnida." I thanked him, bowed and went back to my seat.

-Time Skip-

(I'm lazy)

Now it is lunch time so I went to the cafeteria, I saw Mark so I went to him. I am not hungry so I didn't eat anything.

"Where is your lunch?" Mark oppa asked.

"Oppa I'm not hungry." I replied.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" He again asked.

I can't tell him that I didn't eat anything for breakfast or he'll scold me.

"Yes I ate breakfast."

"Ok, I will let you go this time princess."

ʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳⁱⁿᵍ

-A/n Pov-

Li-Na was about to get up but she felt dizzy. Mark noticed and went to her but before he could ask her what's wrong, she fainted. Of course he caught her before she could fall.

-Mark Pov-

Li-Na was getting up and she looked disoriented, I was about to ask her what's wrong but then she fainted. Before she could hit the ground I caught her.

I picked her up in bridal style an carried her to the infirmary, while running with her I could feel the stares of the other students.

The nurse checked her and left, I am going to stay with her till she wakes up.

-Jungkook Pov-

I was eating but my eyes caught Mark running with Li-Na out of the cafeteria.

"Hyungs I have to go." I told them.

"Where are you going Kook?" Jimin hyung asked me.

"Washroom." I replied with quick thinking.

"Ok. Don't be late for class." Namjoon hyung told me.

I nodded and head to the infirmary. When I entered I saw an unconscious Li-Na and Mark beside her.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She is ok. But who are you to her?" He asked.

"I'm her step brother." I answered.

"She never told me that she has siblings." He said quite unsure.

"Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know." I said.

After I made sure that she is ok, I went to class.

-Time Skip-

Hyungs and I made our way home. When we entered dad wasn't home.

-A/n Pov-

"How about we keep a pool party?" Suggested Jimin.

"Are you out of your mind? Dad will kill us." Yoongi scolded.

"He won't know." Taehyung said.

"Hyung?" Hoseok turned to Jin.

"Do whatever you want. But please don't let your guests wreck the place." Jin said and walked off to his room.

"Yes hyung!!!!" The maknae line shouted.

The maknaes get the place ready with the help of their hyungs. After setting up the place they sent the invite via the school group.

After a hour or so the place was flooded by teenagers.
__________________________
Ok there it is. You guys have been waiting. Bye bunnies.