E

What do you mean your new home. You asked with curiosity filling your mind and voice.

Thomas chuckles in his hoarse voice "I mean you're staying here with all of us forever". "Oh" was all you could say but you seemed excited you haven't talked to your parents in quite awhile and people often made fun of you but now you had great friends. You look over to Thomas and smiled then more people started to fill the kitchen.

Everything was going swell until bo and Freddy started fighting about a very very stupid thing

You wanna know what it was, well you know that joke where you say man after a sentence the other person said Bo decided to do that to Freddy let's just say he didn't find it funny and there that's how we got here.

Chucky:MY GOD CAN YALL SHUT THE HELL UP

Then you'll never believe what happened........

They started arguing with chucky you and most of the people there just started not saying a single thing until Stu got up and said just leave them be then all of you guys walked out it was that simple.

You guys decided to watch a movie horror of course you chose the human centipede 2 (that movie is disturbing but I like it) everyone one was disturbed in some sort of way except you which made them how you say more interested in you but they were still surprised how you weren't queasy.

You started to like your new home