Car Ride (Smut and fluff?)

The Gardners we're going on a family trip today, and they said it was a family matter, so Casey couldn't invite izzie. Casey was dying of boredom, and she groans and bangs her head against the window and her phone vibrates. Casey immediately checked her phone and smiled at who it was from.

Izzie <3 ||
Hey Newton, how's family time?

Casey smiles and replies almost immediately

Newton 💦😩
Hey iz, it's boring as always. And I miss youuuu
Izzie <3 ||
Maybe I can make your trip more enjoyable?
Newton 💦😩
How so?
Izzie <3 ||
Check snap

Casey immediately opened snap chat and she saw that izzie sent her a photo. Casey opened the photo and almost dropped her phone as she saw Izzie crouched in front of a mirror with only a bra and panties on, the panties falling off her ass revealing Izzies toned ass just a bit and her bra straps hanging off her shoulder.

Casey looked at the photo for a few minutes before she saw izzie sent her another one. She quickly opened the picture and saw izzie squatting in front of her mirror, with her back towards the mirror and nothing on, revealing her toned ass. Casey was nearly drooling and after she finished staring at the photos, she heard Elsa say "why are you so distracted, what's on your phone?"

Casey panicked then she looked at Elsa and said "just texting Sharice."

Elsa nodded and she seemed to buy it, then Casey texted izzie.

Newton 💦😩
Oh my god
Izzie <3 ||
Needed a few seconds to recover, huh Newton
Newton 💦😩
Shut up
Also
Is it wrong to be wet in a car with your parents and older brother?
Asking for a friend
Izzie <3 ||
NEWTON-
Newton 💦😩
Your so hot though, the things I wanna do to you right now
Izzie <3 ||
Tell me about these... things
Newton 💦😩
I wanna make you feel so good
I want to let my hands explore your body
I want to make you come
Izzie <3 ||
I mean.. it's a huge turn on when you try to be top, but come on, we both know who's top here
Newton 💦😩
When I get home, I will destroy you
Izzie <3 ||
Whatever makes you sleep at night babe...

Casey chuckles and rolls her eyes. Casey then shuts her eyes drifting off to sleep.