Dinner time (smut)

An// This takes place after season 4, sorry I have not been posting for a while I have not had any ideas

Izzie arrives at the Gardners door and knocks, almost immediately, Casey opens the door out of breath. Izzie giggles and kisses Casey.

"Why hello there" Casey says as she smiles and pulls izzie up to her room.

Izzie and Casey plop down on Caseys bed. Izzie then gets on top of Casey and starts kissing her with passion, and the kiss gets hot very quickly. Izzie takes off her shirt revealing her bra, then Casey takes of her shirt revealing her toned body.

Izzie starts kissing down Casey's body, but the door opens and Elsa walks in. Casey quickly covers them both with the blanket.

"I- uh sorry to interrupt, but dinners ready so please come down, and remember the door open rule" Elsa says as she walks downstairs.

Izzie and Casey put their shirts back on and look at each other. "I will never look Elsa in the eye again." Casey says and they both giggle.

"Yeah, I'm not coming back to the Gardner house in a whileeeeee." Izzie jokes and they both walk downstairs, sitting down and they start eating. Elsa and Doug are in their own conversation.

"Remind me next time we want to have fun, do it at your house." Casey says

"Yes, and we can have privacy, just like last time" Izzie smirks

"Ya gotta not do this in front of my family" Casey say looking at her parents

"Not my fault you get turned on easily" Izzie says and she chuckles.

Casey laughs and playfully rolls her eyes "Who says I was ever turned on?"

Izzie smirks and moves closer to Casey "Oh don't play with me like that I can tell your turned on, besides does this not turn you on?" Izzie places her hand high up on Casey's thigh and she gulps.

Izzie moves her hand higher, going inside of her pants and she softly rubs her heat and Casey moans quietly.

Casey moves away and takes hand out of her pants, sighing.

*After dinner*

Izzie pulls Casey up to her room and takes off her shirt and bra and she kisses down Caseys neck.
You all know what happens after that 😏