Chapter {7}

This is it. Your first day at UA. You look at the paper in your hand to review your schedule, you got class 1-A for home room.

You walk in and head to the auditorium to receive your second year tour guide, hoping it's Izuku Midoriya, or someone who knows him. The teacher at the front starts calling names and pairing second years to firsts. The non-binary kid with snake hair from the entrance exam gets called up. Their name is "Renko Mori" apparently. They get paired with a second year named Kendo. "L/n, Y/n", the teacher calls. You head to the front of the auditorium to receive your tour guide.

"Midoriya, Izuku will be your tour guide. Please follow him to view the campus and then head to your home room. Don't worry about classes for today, this is just your day.", the teacher says. You smile and start walking out of the auditorium with Midoriya. "So, your quirk is immortality, right?", he asks. "Yes. I can heal any physical wound and sicknesses only act as a nuisance.", you say. "Impressive, I saw you saved Renko Mori in the practical exam. I also saved someone in my exam. You seem to be a lot like me, willing to put yourself on the line for others. Even if you can't die, I imagine it still hurts. But you saved them anyways, that's why I chose you.", he says.

I'm nothing like you. You think to yourself. "Thank you! I saw you in the sports festival last year, you were so cool even if you didn't win.", you say. "Aw thanks! We'll have to see how you do this year!"

He shows you the cafeteria, gym, training grounds, 1-A dorms, and your classes. Finally, you're at home room. Class 1-A itself. Time for that distraction you promised Shigaraki. Midoriya walks off to go to his class and you walk into the bathroom. There, you meet up with Toga who used some of your blood to get in, disguised as you. She stabs you a few times and runs out of there to hide so she can sneak to the main office while you distract everybody. You make sure you're bleeding faster than you can heal and scream as loud as you can. Everyone comes rushing to see what the noise is. Including most of the teachers and principal Nezu.

You start to pass out as they all try to get you to the nurses where you can resurrect and answer their questions. When you wake up, you're all healed and surrounded by a few teachers, Nezu, and recovery girl. "You're awake!", one teacher exclaims. "Kid, can you tell us what happened? Or who stabbed you?", Aizawa, your home room teacher, asked. "I'm sorry but, I didn't see my attacker. I felt them stab me from behind but they ran off so quickly that I wasn't able to get a good look.", you say.

Nezu sighs. "Why are we even asking? The knife work clearly indicates it was the villain Toga. Obviously, she got into the school and stole student blood. We don't even know if this is the only victim that villain got to! We have to be careful from here on out.", he says.

You go through the rest of the day just fine, meeting your classmates, teachers, and explaining your immortality quirk to everyone who saw you get escorted to the nurse on a stretcher. You go to your new dorm and tell everyone you're going to sleep early. A portal opens up beside your desk and you walk through, into the LoV base. Those dumb wanna be heroes don't suspect a thing.