Chapter 8

So, Milos and I are like an unofficial couple. I mean we are basically a couple, just no labels. "Baby?" "Hm?" "What do you want to do today?" "Stay in bed." He let out a small chuckle and I said, "I'm serious." "Do you wanna go get something to eat for lunch later?" I smiled and said, "Like our first official date?" "Yeah." "Then, yes. I would love to." I pecked his lips, and then laid my head on his chest. "Okay, but for now... I'm going back to sleep." "Mmm... Me too." Milos said. He kissed the top of my head, and we both fell asleep.

*Few Hours Later*

I woke up, and I tried to get up without waking up Milos. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and did my hair. Then I went to my closet and picked out an outfit.

I looked at the time and realized it was already 1 in the afternoon

I looked at the time and realized it was already 1 in the afternoon. I started scrolling through my notifications, and I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. "Hi baby." He as he kissed my neck. "Hi." I smiled and turned around, but still in his embrace. "So, ready for lunch?" He asked. "Yup, now you just gotta get a shirt on." I said with a small chuckle. Luckily Milos had clothes at my house since he was here 99% of the time. I kissed his cheek and he left to go change.

His outfit:

"Lunch?" He asked with a smile as he walked in the room

"Lunch?" He asked with a smile as he walked in the room. "Lets go." I smiled back. We left the house and walked like 2 blocks to a small diner. We sat down, and ordered food. While sitting down we talked and laughed and what not. "Hey Mamas." Wait.... Kyle!? Kyle is my abusive ex. "Leave Kyle." "Why babe? I just got here." I looked to Milos, I could tell he was getting mad. My breath started to hitch. This is how it was any time I was around Kyle. I couldn't take it. I got up and ran outside. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. After a moment I heard, "Ember!" I knew that voice, I turned around and ran to Milos. He wrapped his arms around me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I didn't want to speak. "Can we just go back to my house?" "Yeah." We went back to my house and up to my room. I laid on my bed and he laid next to me. "Baby, who was that?" He asked. "He's m-my ex." "Oh." "Can we just cuddle please." "Of course baby." I basically was on top of him, and he had his arms around me. We laid like this for a while. My mom came home and came into my room. I sat up and she saw my tear stained cheeks. "Sweetie, what happened?" She asked concerned. "Nothing mom." "Talk to me sweetie." "It's fine. I promise." After my mom left the room Milos looked to me and said, "Come on baby, smile." I didn't budge. "Okay, I didn't want to do this... But... I don't have a choice." He got up and walked into my closet. He closed the door and I heard a few noises. "Okay you ready?" "What are you doing!?" He walked out wearing this.

 "Okay you ready?" "What are you doing!?" He walked out wearing this

"Oh my god!" I said covering my mouth. He spun around and I said, "What are you doing!?" I started to laugh a little. "Making you laugh." He said with a smile. "Okay, you win. Now go change." "Alright!" He went and changed. Then he came back out. He came next to me and started to tickle me. "St-Stop!!" I yelled between laughs. "Make me." He said. I was able to get him off me and then I said, "Fight me." "You'll get hurt." He said with a small laugh. "Oh come on, I can take it." He immediately faked like he was about to punch me. Normally that would make someone flinch a little. But in this case I completely jumped back. "Baby, I wasn't going to actually hit you." He hugged me then I said, "I know, its just-" "He hurt you." I nodded slightly and then he said, "Listen, he will never hurt you. I won't let him. Or anyone for that matter. That includes me." He held me tighter and said, "How about we just relax for the rest of the night?" I nodded and he kissed my lips. "I love you so much." "I love you too." I said in just above a whisper.