Chapter 19

So this chapter is about New Year's Eve! There will be Point of Views by some of the other characters as well! I hope you guys won't get bored of reading it :3

Not really happy about it but eeeh >.<

*Ollie's point of view*

I was seated around the big table my mother and father had made especially for me. It had all kinds of stuff that were making my mouth water.

"Is that all for just the three of us?" I stared at them buffled. Mom would always do much more than needed and I had no clue why!

"No, we're having guests today!" She chirpped and slapped dad's hand as he was about to take a cucumber from the salad.

"Back off! Our guests aren't here yet!" She glared playfully at him, while he smiled sheepishly and kissed her cheek.

Then the bell rang. IT WAS ABOUT TIME! All this food made my stomach growl. Walking over to the door, I heard people outside. I opened it slowly, peeking who might be and that's when I saw him.

It was William with his adorable parents Juliana and Marcus. Both of them greeted me warmly while William gaped at me slightly. William was my biggest crush. I liked him for four and a half years but he didn't even knew I existed. Or he might did but he was ignoring me.

He was tall, kind of muscular with a sleeve tattoo and bright blue eyes that fit perfectly with his dark brown hair. Still gaping at me, I shifted uncomfortably and stepped aside so he could get inside. That seemed to snap him out of his trance as he flashed me a smile and stepped in.

"H-hello" I whispered not trusting my voice to speak any higher.

"Hello Ollie." His lips twitched upwards as he was greeted by my parents.

Oh this was going to be a great Christmas Eve!!

*Ryan's point of view*

As I opened the door to my house my parents popped their heads out of the kitchen. I grinned at them while they did the same.

"Ryan we're so glad you could travel over to see us" my mom smiled as she cooked happily for me and dad. Ah I missed that smell of cooking.

"Of course I'd come. Who cooks better than you?" I smiled and helped her by makig the salad.

"Ariel maybe?" Dad's voice made me roll my eyes slightly.

"Oh dear, how is it going with Ariel?" My mom turned to me and smiled widely.

"Come on guys.." I sighed before setting the salad on the table. "Ariel is dating someone.. And I just.. I don't know how to handle all this.. I am kind of avoiding her.." I chuckled sheepishly and rubbed my arm slowly, earning a slap on the back of my head from dad.

"You fool! You love her don't you? You should be by her side whatever she decides and trust me one day she will come to you." He said and placed the bread on the table, then sat down.

"Your father is right Ryan. Be the person she needs to be with and trust me one day she will see you. Were you two always friendly?" She asked placing down the rest of the food. Blushing slightly I sat down as well and sighed.

"Well yeah we had some... Encounters but nothing other than that.." I mumbled and started eating.

"Was it good?" Dad whispered, winking at me.

"Richard!" mom scowled and we all laughed, while we started eating.