Red House Theory: Shinigami Contribution

Hello hello since the manga chapter where Yashiro met the guy who was also sacrificed, I have thought about some things.

✍️ Theory One✍️

Like I said in the last chapter I theorized Shinigami being a part of the Red House.

In chapter 80 Yashiro meets a person who was sacrificed in Sumire's village bc they ran out of girls to give out. Since they didn't mention them being from the Akane bloodline it means anyone can be sacrificed. Then again looking back at what Teru said which I forgot but was also similar to this topic saying they probably needed someone from the Akane family.

Since Yashiro came from the red house she found kannagi from the village, when whoever she met there found out she was from the red house. If both are connected to one end that could mean Shinigami is involved with the red house.

✍️ Theory Two ✍️

Wherever Yashiro ended up is connected to all sacrificial rituals. Like whatever the guy said, (Im just gonna call him Fuji bc Im too lazy to call him "that guy" everytime)

Everyone there was sacrificed to the Gods in exchange for a wish. And that "god" could be Shinigami.

Most of the wonders in tbhk are based on original supernaturals.

•Hanako-san (Hanako-kun, No.7)
•Tsuchigumo (Tsuchigomori, No.5)
•Yako (No.2)
•Shinigami (No.6)
•Ungaikyō (Hell of Mirrors, No.3)

Though not all of them are exactly what they are in the anime, Shinigami is the most used one as "god of death". In the manga he governs life and death, and at this point idk why Hanako has the highest rank among the 7 wonders considering No.6 is already a god.

One time I remember reading something about Shinigami from searching manga icons of him

"Shinigami are gods or supernatural spirits that invite humans towards death"

Out of all the kannagi with Yashiro and Fuji, most of them already look like they were rotting except for Fuji. He said he can still talk to most of them there when he first arrived but through time they started to rot as if they were dead. If so, why does Fuji still look like he's in perfect condition?

He may already be dead and is just a ghost or is kept alive. He encountered Tsukasa (🧸) once before and until now they still haven't grown old. When Yashiro and Kou found Tsukasa (🧸) in the house, she checked his pulse and determined he was still alive.

What if only female kannagi are able to die after being sacrificed?

At this point Im going out of topic and just typing everything that Im realizing Im sorry

Yeahhhh this  chapter made no sense but yeah anyway....