part four-marinette pov

I walk out of class looking for kagami so I can invite her to have lunch with me, Alya, Nino and Adrien when someone grabs my hand and starts leading me out of the hallways towards the locker room.

I turn around to Adrien *uhh not again I swear if he does the just a friend thing again I'm gonna kill him!*

We make it to to the locker rooms drags me to a deserted corner then he turns around and faces me I look up to his emerald green eyes and see that he's scared.

"Marinette will you... Will you go out with me" I wait a solid ten seconds before answering him just to make sure he didn't do the famous 'im joking your just a friend'

"Uhhh yes I would love to" when I finish he pulls me in for a kiss I had been dreaming of for ages but I felt guilty as if I was doing something wrong but then again this was my first kiss maybe all kisses felt this way.

.......
At lunch

In the end we ended up having lunch at the as a class including Luka.

"Hey gurl you gonna announce to the class that you and Adrien are dating or not because Lila's trying to steal your man" I look over to see Lila trying to flirt with a very unimpressed Adrien

I walk over and see adriens face brighten when see's that I've come to stop Lila.

"Hey Lila what are doing"

"Oh hi Mari I'm just talking to Adrien did you hear the news that were dating now" I look over at Adrien to see him give an eyeroll and get and give me a peck on the lips. Lila's eyes almost fall out their sockets Adrien takes my hand and we walk over to Alya and Nino

"Wow dude I've never seen act like that"

"What Lila is a lying bitch and she picked the wrong person to say that to"

"Shouldn't you guys tell everyone else"

"Uhh sure let's go" Adrien says

"Hey guys Guess whos dating!" Alya suddenly shouts

Everyone looks up their eyes going straight to me and Adrien and see that were holding hands and start cheering. I look through crowd and spot Luka who looks as though he's on the verge of tears.

.....
After school

"Hey Mari wanna go on a date tonight maybe"
Adrien asks as if his whole life has been leading up this moment

"Sure when and where"

"5:00PM at Andreas my bodyguard will drive us there"

"Cool see you tonight"

"See ya later" he turns around and walks out of school

"wow marinette you finally got the boy of your dreams" tikki says while giggling

"I'm finally dating the boy of my dreams but it doesn't feel right I feel guilty for no reason at all"

"Maybe you do have feelings for chat noir after all!"

"Maybe..." I say knowing it's not chat noir at all... It's kagami

.......
The date

Adrien picked me up at 5 o'clock on the dot I had decided to wear a grey sweater Top and some jeans. Tikki also convinced me to wear my hair out I also decided to use a purse I got for my birthday for tikki to his in.

 Tikki also convinced me to wear my hair out I also decided to use a purse I got for my birthday for tikki to his in