Chapter 1 Welcome to My hero academia

Your welcome for the picture above.

No one pov

It's a peaceful day at Musutafu City (the place that My hero academia take place) everyone is mining their own business and enjoying live. We see a 15 year old kid walking to school.

The boy have a weird dark red birth mark at the top of his forehead. The boy have black and a little red colour hair. He also have a dark red coloured eye on the right and the other one is purple. Both of them seems to be emotionless.

The boy walk but a crowd caught his attention.

???:Wonder what's going on?

He look up to see a large villain on the train track.

He look around the crowd to see a familiar face. He went to her.

???:Hey Izumi.

He said when he got close to her. She flinched by the sudden call but clam down after.

The girl has dark green eyes, long green messy hair that went slightly past her shoulders and has freckles on her cheeks.

"H-Hey F/n!" She greeted the boy with a smile on her face and had a faint blush on her face as the boy walked next to her.

F/n:Let me guess another villain holding up the traffic?

Izumi:Yup.

The large villain roared knocked down some debris as it was falling down towards the ground. But before it can crash done the punching hero Death Arms grabbed it and getting cheers from the crowd as Izumi smile grew.

As Death Arms was holding onto the debris another hero appeared in front of the crowd and raised her arms and water came out and manipulated it to some sort of rope, this was the rescue specialist, Backdraft. F/n looked towards his friend to see her trying to get a better look.

Izumi:Come on F/n, let get a better look!

She grab his hand and dragged him through the crowd and reaching the front. As they got to the front they heard a bunch of girls squealing and saw the rising star hero, Kamui Woods (look I search the wattpad to find a name for her so don't act like it's pointless) jump on the bridge to take on the villain. When Izumi saw her take on the villain she gasped and shook F/n's arm excitedly.

Izumi: It's the young and talented rising star, Kamui Woods!

She said excitedly catching attention from people next to them.

RG= Random Girl/Guy

RG:You gave a pretty good commentary there kid. Your a fangirl, aren't you?

Izumi looked away a bit embarrassed before turning her attention back to the fight. As Kamui dodged a attack form the villain, she raised her arm out as it was consumed with wood ready to use her signature move on the villain. Everyone in the crowd grew excited.

Izumi was the most excited but F/n got bored by this. He would leave but he decided to stay with Izumi.

But before he can use her signature move, the Lacquered Chain Prison

???:Canyon Cannon!

A giant blonde woman hero jumped in out of nowhere and kicked the villain in the face sending him crashing to the ground as she fell unconscious. This surprised everybody as this new hero just came out of nowhere and ended the fight. As she stepped down all the guys pulled out their cameras and started to take pictures, some because she was a hero but also some were for.... 'research' purposes