Part 1

Hi my lovely friends

I am back with a new story. I hope you guys will accept this one and shower your love on this one like you did to the previous one.

I would like to thank three people who actually helped me first is Yooooo, Dorae and Barbieflora, for their suggestions and for helping me out.

Happy reading guys

Part 1

It's been a week since that incident when Suman tried to end her life. Everyone was scared, Dhara tried her best to conceive by taking Doctors help but they told them that chances of natural pregnancy is very less and treatment will take lakhs to take place which they just can't afford.

Suman was upset hearing this news and due to stress she was getting thinner and her health was worsening.

Suman was talking to Gaumbi about the same when Shiva and Raavi heard it.

They heard that Gaura will not be able to conceive and Rishita was just not ready for the same.

Noone told Shiva and Raavi considering their situation but Shiva couldn't see her mother like this.

Raavi on the other hand was tired of the insecurity that Shiva would leave her some day, she didn't love him but she was not a person who breaks relationships and moreover she herself wanted to move forward with Shiva in life. Seeing those typical daily soaps and the neighbors talking she decided to take this step with Shiva. She heard from the ladies that a baby brings more security for a woman in the life of husband and she didn't mind doing that.

'Shiva kya soch raha hai?' Raavi asked when they reached the room.

'Maa ki yeh halat nahi dekhi jati. Dhara bhabhi nahi conceive kar paengi pata nahi kya karu' Shiva spoke.

'Hum log try kar sakte hai Shiva' Raavi spoke hesitantly.

'Raavi agar ek baar baby ho gaya phir tu is rishte se nahi nikal paegi, zindagi bhar ke liye mere sath fas jayegi' Shiva spoke calmly.

'Vo tujhe lagta hai Shiva, lekin main nikalna hi nahi chahti Shiva yaha se.' Raavi told him.

'Tu yeh sab maa ke liye kar rahi hai?' Shiva asked.

'Jhuth nahi bolungi Shiva, sirf maa ke liye nahi. Apne liye bhi' Raavi told him.

'Matlab?' Shiva asked.

'Matlab bas yahi hai Shiva ki main is rishte se nahi jana chahti, agar tujhe thik lagta hai toh hume try karna chahiye' Raavi told him.

'Mujhe thik nahi lag raha Raavi' Shiva told her.

'Shiva tera gussa maa ki tabiyat se upar hai kya?' She asked genuinely.

'Nahi' he said.

'Toh bas phir Shiva. Or vaise bhi normally yahi hota hai arrange marriages mein Shiva' raavi told him.

Shiva nodded and said 'abhi main so raha hu' and he slept, Raavi gave him his time.

.

He needed time to think, on one side he didn't want her to compromise and on the other hand his mother was ill. Next whole day he thought about it and decided to take this step.

To make her comfortable he decorated the room with roses, Raavi came inside and was in awe to see the room all decked up. She looked up at Shiva standing near the bed nervously.

'I know pyar vali feelings nahi hai par phir bhi main forced nahi chahta tha yeh tere liye' Shiva spoke.

Raavi was happy, she never saw this side of him and seeing this one gesture she craved for more from him. If a loveless thing can make him do so much then what will he do if he will actually love her. Love. What? Seriously? Will love ever blossom between them?