Bonus chapter/ Epilogue

Seven years have passed taking care of the two bundles of joys for Shiva and Raavi.

And for Pandya Niwas: it was never quite now. After the birth of Shivi and Raashi, Rishita and Dev too planned a baby and soon were blessed with a baby boy. After three years Dhara too delivered a baby girl making an addition to Shivi and Raashi gang..

Shivi and Raashi would fight a lot, like a lot but no one can dare to hurt Raashi because then Shivi won't spare her or him.

Shivi was a total copy of Shiva and was always in team Raavi, protecting her from lizards and some irritating people. Whereas Raashi was a total replica of Raavi who was always in her strong Papa's team who saved her from every danger.

Morning time in Pandya Niwas was not less than a sabzi market, all the mothers would be running behind their children.

Raavi would prepare food for kids while Shiva's duty was to get the girls dressed and make their two braids.

(My father used to do this till I was in 10th standard)

'Aaj tum dono ladai nahi karogi, aayi samajh?' Shiva spoke to both the girls.

'MAin toh nahi karti papa yehi karti hai. Or isko kaho ki mujhe didi bole badi hu main' Shivi spoke in a rude tone.

'Acha ji? Sirf 5 minute badi hai. Kyu bolu di? Huh. papa aap toh meri side ho na?' Raashi said, flashing her cute smile.

'Nautanki' Shiva mumbled to himself. 'Main dono ki side hu. Dono meri princesses hai' Shiva spoke finally done with the braids.

He bent down and asked them to kiss his cheeks, both kissed his cheeks and he pecked their cheeks.

Shivi was a total gundi but with her dad she was his lil angel and that part was only reserved for her dad and no one else. Both the girls respected their parents like they did their parents.

'Jao dekho Samar bhaiya ready hue ke nahi? Or Gaura ko bhi dekh kar ao' Shiva spoke to Raashi.

'Shivi tu ruk' Shiva spoke and she stopped there. 'Tujhe pata hai na Raashi kaisi hai? Uska dhyan rakhne ka farz kiska hai?' Shiva asked.

'Don't worry papa main hamesha meri behen ka dhyan rakhungi.' Shivi spoke.

'Aaj tumhare 3rd standard ka first day hai dhyan rakhna uska. Koi bhi use tang na kare.' Shiva spoke.

'Muh na tod du main uska jo use tang karega? Huh' Shivi spoke, showing him her small tiny fist.

'Nahi muh nahi todna bas dhyan rakhna hai' Shiva told her and she hugged him, he kissed her cheeks.

He then went to Raashi 'Raashi Shivi ka dhyan rakhio ki vo khana time se khaye. Or uske sath rahio. Hai na?'

'Reh toh lu papa par vo mujhpe rob jamati hai' she spoke, making a pout.

Shiva chuckled and he spoke 'Koi bat nahi. Badi hai na vo. Chalta hai. Hamesha yaad rakhiyo Raashi ki Shivi hi hogi jo hamesha teri help karegi or kabhi tujhe akela nahi chodegi, uske badle vo thoda rob jamati hai toh koi baat nahi. Baki kabhi kabhi toh tu bhi usko dantti hai toh hisab barabar'

Raashi gave him a sheepish smile, yes she also scolds her but noone notices that because Shivi never gives any justification. And Shiva knowing both the girls know this thing too about both. 'Acha thik hai, par aap kisi ko bataoge nahi ki main bhi use dantti hu' she showed him her eyes.

Shiva chuckled and kissed her chubby cheeks promising her.

Raavi saw this whole scene and came to him 'Kaise kar leta hai Shiva tu yeh sab? Dono betiyo ko itna samjhana. Itne saalon mein maine unpe hath uthaya hai par tune kabhi nahi? Kaise?'