chapter 29 {the after party}

you woke up from the sun shining in your eyes. you look around you, you fell asleep against the tree outside. Loki was gone and had laid his jacked over you. 

you saw a note stick out of the pocket [ hope you're feeling better, remember dads are assholes but they probably don't realize, see you next time, Loki] you smile as you read it, it felt good that someone really understood you

you saw a note stick out of the pocket [ hope you're feeling better, remember dads are assholes but they probably don't realize, see you next time, Loki] you smile as you read it, it felt good that someone really understood you. you stood up and threw the jacked on and walked inside.

"well you look like shit" Bucky said a bit worried as you walked into the kitchen. "well, thanks" you say yawning. "what happened, what did i miss?" he asked, he left the party early yesterday. "the usual" you said "met some people, Steve told me he loved me out of the blue know idea of he meant it, oh yeah my dad told everyone he wished i was dead, fun night" you say looking to the ground. "your dad said what!" Bucky said walking up to you and hugging you tightly. "are you okay?" he asked. "I don't know Bucky, it was a lot" you said hugging him tighter before letting go. "if you need anything i'm here" he said looking into your eyes. "I know, thanks Bucky, but i just need some time to think alone" you said smiling softly at him.

"who's jacked are you wearing?" Bucky asked "it's not Steve's he would never wear that shade of green". "it's from Loki" you say. "wait Loki was at the party, and nobody tried to kill him?" he asked surprised. "oh no they tried to kill him when he walked in, but apparently he changed at least Thor said he was, they didn't believe him at first but eventually they let it go" you said. "sounds familiar" Bucky said laughing. "yeah it does" you said back. "but i had a good talk with him" you say smiling. "so why are you wearing his jacked, you didn't you know?" he asked. "no we didn't!" you said offended that he thought of you that way. "after tony said those things i went outside, Loki and i talked about our shit dad's and i fell asleep outside against the tree, I woke up with his jacked laying on me, so no nothing happened" you said to Bucky a little offended. "sorry, just wanted to be sure" Bucky said, you punched his shoulder playfully. "you're an asshole sometimes" you said laughing to him. "I know" he said back smiling.

"y/n!" you heard from behind you. Steve came running up to you and hugged you tightly. "were have you been, I was so worried about you" he asked you. "Steve what have i told you about worrying about me, I just needed some time alone" you said letting go off him. Steve looked at the jacked you were wearing. "who's jacked is that?" he asked a bit of a jealousy in his tone. "it's from Loki" you say. "no.. tell me you didn't.." Steve asked with a shocked look on his face. "no i didn't sleep with him cheez why do you both think i fuck with everyone, no we just talked about our shitty dad's and being treated like the bad guys half of the time" you yell back now angry that they thought so little of you. "well he is the bad guy y/n, he killed people" Steve said clearly angry that you sympathized with Loki. "well i killed people too Steve" you yelled back "he actually understands what it is like".