Hatred

Ohkay hello guys so here is the next part of my story sorry for the late update hope to receive your love my people and your votes .
And guys for Angad Kapoor I have decided Mohit Malik .

And later to be introduced in this chapter is Nupur Khanna

And later to be introduced in this chapter is Nupur Khanna . Manyata's sister , (Rati Pandey )

 Manyata's sister , (Rati Pandey )

Ohkay so let's start ,

Uday stood up and got ready in a black slim fit shirt outlining his abs , accompanied with white pants and to complement his already sexy face he wore black shades . Ram (servant) looked at uday in astonishment that he didn't even yelled at him today after the morning events . He affixed himself to his spot with his head bowed down waiting for his master to yowl at him but to his surprise he simply left the room , as soon as he found his wrist watch .

Hall ,
wearing a grey top paired with blue denims and her hair covering her front curves she looked stunning and pretty in her own way . She gazed at her watch adoring her tiny slimy wrist . She looked here and there with her plumpy lips twisted in a frown . Her flicks every now and then pecked her rosy cheeks , who were turning red as the anger flowed in her vessels . As soon as she spotted her man busy on a call descending stairs her feet took off without even waiting for her brain to order . she placed herself in front of him with her arms crossed and glared at him .

Uday : what ? You want something ?

Nupur : oh goddd how can you be so truculent ? I mean seriously uday you didn't call me it's been 2 fucking days uday . Do you even miss me ?
Uday balled his long , slender fingers in a fist as the ire in him was aroused to new heights before he could even realise Nupur was there , her face turning pale as the beads of sweat ran down her temple reaching her nape . She looked at him with innocence on display . She yelped as his trimmed nails dug in her flesh his body leaned on her more sandwiching her between him and wall .

Uday : you know what ? Tum itni self centered ho ye hume Nhi pta tha agar pata hota to hm tumse kbhi pyar hi na krte nupur.....( he felt his eyes dampening as he tried to form the next words ) hma....hmara (weeping) bhai mar ga....ya aur tum yha hmse kh rhi ho ki hum...humne tumhe call nhi kia.......nup...Nupur hmare bhai ki maut ki vjh tum..tumhari behan hai you kn...know what , I mean I am just taken aback ki tum yha hmse milne aai ho thodi si bhi sharam hai ya Nhi ? But guess what ( he walked backwards for few paces and then was rooted beside sofa ) you know what started as a joke will now turn into a serious game you sister is gonna die .