Chapter 1

Jesses POV

Here Iam in the back of this limo waiting to get out for the MTV awards , I'm tired and didn't wanna come but Camila begged and told me I had no choice. I'm Y/N by the way but everyone calls me Jesse I'm 25 and I'm a Actress a pretty successful one if I might add. Tonight I'm here because Camila was nominated for best Song and wanted me to come instead of Lauren Because they had a argument. 

The limo comes to a stop and I get out to be met with screaming and flashing lights "Jesse And Camila over here" "I Love you Camila "Jesse your so fine". That one made me smile. "We love you guys too" .

After taking picture and doing interviews We was walking off the carpet but the screams got louder so I turn to look and this women was so beautiful I just froze she had to be the most beautifulest women I ever laid eyes on, she looked my way and smiled.

 I haven't realized I was staring at her until a camera flash went off and pulled me out of my trance Camila was calling my name telling me to come on before I walked off I looked back at her to see her smiling and taking pictures.

Soon We was Seated  "You knew your trending on Twitter" Camila whispered "What do you mean trending" I whispered back and pulled out my phone and opened Twitter and I was in fact trending number one.

"oh my god" I said. Everybody was making edits and talking about me looking at Ariana "if my girlfriend don't look at me the way Jesse looked at Ariana I don't want her" Camila read and I face palmed my self this was gonna be a long show.

After watching performances and people receiving there awards Camila category was up "And The Nominee for best Song is .... Camila Cabello For Never Be The Same" Zendaya said. Camila Got up and gave me a hug and said her speech and at the last of her speech she said "Last but not least Ariana , Jesse said your fine" She smiled and the camera went to Ariana and she smiled then it came to me and I just covered my face I was so embarrassed.

When Camila came back to her seat she started laughing. "why would you do that" I said completely embarrassed she said that on live tv " what did I do" she smiled " your an asshole" I whispered.

 "And the nominee for Best Pop album is Sweetner By Ariana Grande" The crowd went crazy and clapped she walked on stage and thanked everyone and before she walked off of course she had to look at me and say "Camila tell Jesse come see me after the show" And then she walked off stage I just closed my eyes and heard Camila And The audience screaming. 

"Ariana said meet her after the show" she laughed I just wanted the show to be over so I can lay down.

The awards show ended and I was about to leave Camila when I heard a voice say "So you wasn't gonna come see what I wanted" I turned around and seen Ariana smiling "I just was just looking for you" I lied.

"Hmm doesn't seem like it" she walked closer. "Soooo what did you need" I smiled "I just wanted to tell you...your very fine as well" and with that she walked off smiling leaving me there froze.

 "JESSE!" Camila yelled I turned around "What". "Can you come on" She said Waiting for me to get in the limo I walked to the limo and seen Ariana looking at me I blew her a kiss and she blushed.

The whole ride there Camila was asking me what Ariana wanted. "Camila for the last time she said just wanted to tell me I'm cute" I said looking out the window. "Aww y'all gonna make little Jesses omg wait till I tell Carter". 

Carter was our other Bestfriend he put the gay in LGBT but he was funny as fuck and he was just a great person in general. "Please don't I'm sure he watched the show" I said closing my eyes.

"She just tweeted about you" Camila smiled as we walked into the house and i turned around fast. "What did she say". "Nothing I just wanted to see your face" she cackled. "Your an asshole" i huffed and walked in the house. 

"JESSE YOU AND ARIANA ARE TRENDING" Carter Yelled from the living room. "Oh my god we aren't a thing I just have a lil crush on her" I said sitting down and taking off my suit jacket.

"Listen to this one....Ariana And Jesse will high key be America's Favorite couple" he read "isn't Ariana like straight" I asked confused.

 "No dumb fuck she doesn't have a label" I shrugged if it happens it happens But if it did i wouldnt stop it.

Hey guys This chapter one of a 25 Chapter Story Please Stay tuned , You can Vote or Comment doesn't really matter to me I just wanna write a story 👋🏽 Love Youuuuu

Ps I will be uploaded everyday since I don't have a life 🤷🏽