Monday, January 26TH

|I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED WHEN JASMINE MEETS JACKS FRIENDS OMFG|

Jack is making me stay with him and not at the hotel Hayes is staying at.

So, with that choice being made, I'm in my old room of my fathers huge house.

I decide to stay in today and have a walk around the hell of a house.

I make my way across the woosen floor with my fluffy green socks. Jack left about an hour ago after the maid made breakfast.

Its a bit out of the ordinary that the same maid was with me at age 3. My!mother hired her because she knew she was dying of breast cancer.

My mothers painted portrait still hangs in the corridor. Along with my fathers next to it.

Most beautiful woman ever and my father was handsome.

Lana Gilinsky was my mother, and Michael Gilinsky were my parents. My mother was wise and died too soon. Like I said before, I was only 4 and my brother being 5.

I make my way down the long hall to where the paintings stay.

I sit under the photo looking up at her. Tears start flowing down my face. As memories of us walking around town flood my mind.

The take a look to my father, he was never so harsh with her around, he was sweet and loved us. He said we all could stay together forever.

When she passed, he began bringing women home and got drunk 24/7.

Me and Jack left to defend ourselves.

***

I stand and head to my Fathers office.

When I enter an old gross smell hits my nose. I cringe and look to his desk. 'Michael Gilinsky' is in gold letters on the plaque at the end of his desk.

I take it in hand and brush my hand slowly over it.

~ FLASH BACK ~

- Jasmine's 2 Birthday Party -

Childrens laughs fill the yard, and parents smiling big.

"Rawr!" Michael Gilinsky says to the younder children and they scream and scatter.

Lana , his wife, smiles watching over her. Younger child Jasmine and Jack, "Pleasw hun, be careful!" She says while her husbands lifts Jasmine in the aur then bringing her back down for a kiss on her pink cheeks!

She giggles and he sets her down to!play with the others .

~ FLASH BACK ENDED ~

A small smile plays on my lips and I set the plaque down.

I walk around the desk and see a drawer that isn't dusty. Someone's been in it.

I pull it open and inside are a bunch of letters.

I look trough them all and they all say "From Folsom Jail" they're definitely from my father.

Why hasn't Jack told me about these?

I take three in hand, thet are all from this year, last year, then the year before that.

I stick them in my back pocket and head back to my room.

***

I start to read:

Dear my dear children,

September 16, 2013
   I miss you!both so dearly. I would love a reply back. I'm doing much better and my ways have changed. I promise you that.
  I should be back in 2 years. I'm not sure of the exact date. But, I promise I'll be home.

What? Be home? He's changed?

What the actual fuck.

I grab another letter:

Dear Jasmine,

May 15, 2014
  My dear child, today you're 17! Wow, I bet you're gorgeous like your mother. I hope to get a reply from you as well as your brother.
  I found the exact day I'll be home, August 21, 2015. We can be a perfect family again. Your mother has been with me, I can feel it. Because of her I'm sober and know now that what I've done was horrible, horrible, grieving. I blamed my self for her death then took it out on you guys. For that, I'm truly sorry.

By then, my tears are coming hard, I wipe them away, scared to read the next letter.

I breathe in then out, I grab the letter and reopen the top. Then read:

Dear my children,

January 9, 2015
   Still not going to reply I see...
I don't blame you. But a smile sign will help. I love you guys. And I'm doing good in the place, the man says I should be out sooner than August! Can you believe it? Well, me either!
   Please, please, please write back.

Write back? No, I'll just send him something in forgiveness.

I walk to my closet pulling my box of old things down.

I set ii on my bed and start pulling things out.

I reach in one more time and its a yellow daisy I kept from my 4 year old birthday, the last with my mother.

I set it in an empty envelope and wrote on a little card:

Dear Father,

It's me, Jasmine. I forgive you.

I kissed the card and set it in with the flower.

***

I've sent it to be mailed right away.

Now all that's left is to await a reply.

I still need to confront  Jack about this, but not just yet.