calling my girlfriend a different name prank

"We've literally watched this a hundred times," Jennie grumbles as she situates herself on the couch next to Lisa, propping her legs up to put them on top of her girlfriend's lap.

"What do you mean? You love Tangled way more than I do." Lisa answers as she inputs the movie title on the TV remote.

"Not when I've watched it a hundred times."

Lisa looks at her, lips slightly pouting, "I love it when you sing along with the songs, though. But, okay, what do you wanna watch instead?" Lisa asks, motioning for Jennie to get the remote.

Jennie doesn't even know what she wants to watch. All she knows is that she wants to spend time with her girlfriend. Their schedules are a bit packed lately so they haven't been spending much time together.

"Up to you," Jennie giggles, causing Lisa to roll her eyes.

"You're lucky you're pretty," Lisa grumbles as she presses play.

_________________________________

They were in the middle of the movie when an idea suddenly crossed Jennie's mind.

She's been spending an embarrassing amount of time on Tiktok lately, and this morning when she was sipping coffee, she had stumbled upon this particular couple prank video and thought it would be hilarious if she does that to her clueless girlfriend.

She discreetly grabs her phone, aims it towards her girlfriend who is very immersed in the movie, and presses the record button.

"Can you please massage my feet, Kel?" She unceremoniously asks her girlfriend, purposely calling her by the wrong name.

Lisa quickly looks her way, brows furrowed in confusion.

"What? Who's Kel?" Lisa asks, locking eyes with her.

"Hmm?" She hums, feigning ignorance.

"You said Kel. Who the fuck is Kel?" Lisa repeats, eyes squinting, looking at her intently.

Jennie would be lying if she said she's not at all nervous. Lisa doesn't get angry like this really easily and when she does, she's rarely on the other end of her deathly glares, so this Lisa scares her a little bit.

"I don't know. I said Lisa," she answers, ignoring the already fuming Thai by her feet.

"No, I heard you just fine. You said Kel."

"I said I don't know any Kel. I don't know what you're talking about," Jennie firmly insists.

Lisa lets out a deep breath.

"I haven't gone deaf Jennie Kim. You said, 'can please massage my feet, Kel'." Lisa repeats to her, emulating how she had said it earlier.

Jennie lets out a laugh. She didn't think it would be this hard. Okay, Lisa makes her laugh at the most mundane of things, but she didn't think Lisa copying her would be this funny.

As much as she likes to keep this drama going, she couldn't keep her composure anymore and burst out into laugher much to her girlfriend's annoyance.

"What's so funny?! Who the fuck is Kel? I swear to god Jennie Kim this is not funny," her girlfriend fumes. 

Jennie can hear the madness and frustration in Lisa's voice which just made her laugh even harder. 

"Hey!" She yelps as Lisa pushes her feet and stormed out of the room.

"Babe, it was a pra—ARE YOU CRYING?"

_________________________________

--ARE YOU CRYING?" Jennie asks, trailing behind her.

Lisa pretends she didn't hear.

"Babe, that was only a prank." She hears Jennie say as she follows her into the room, amusement still evident in her voice.

Her girlfriend got her for sure, but there's no way she's saying that out loud.

She plops herself face-first on their bed, ignoring her girlfriend. 

She feels Jennie taking a seat on the edge of the bed right by her feet, comforting her by softly running her fingers up and down her calf.

She fake sniffs to elicit more attention from the evil personified.

"Babe, I'm sorry," Jennie says apologetically as she slowly and carefully moves and settles on Lisa's back, blowing whispers of kisses at the back of Lisa's neck.

"Babe, are you really going to ignore me for the rest of the night? We won't be spending another time alone together until next Thursday, so I think it's not that good of an idea to ignore me right now when we could instead be having fun. And besides, I already told you it was a prank." Jennie said, her voice now etched with concern. 

"No," Lisa whines, making the most out of the situation.

"I said I'm sorry, what do you want me to do to make it up to you?" Jennie trains, continuing her ministrations on Lisa's neck.

That question perks Lisa up in an instant. "You know what I want," she replies, rolling to her side along with Jennie.

"You bitch, you weren't crying?" Jennie asks annoyingly, grabbing the nearest pillow and chucking it at Lisa's face.

"Ow! Now you're definitely paying for that!" Lisa shouts, as she grabs Jennie by her hips and tickles her senseless.