Part - 3

College is over and Eun headed home

Eun went home and didnt find Jungkook. She didnt know when Jungkook usually comes home.

She was hungry as she skipped her lunch. She didnt bother to look for food in the kitchen and left to her room and slept.

Time skips~
Jungkook came home and was welcomed by emptiness in the house. He knew Eun was already home as her shoes were near the entrance.

Jungkook went to his room freshened up and came to kitchen to cook.

Jungkook finished cooking and went to call Eun down for dinner. Jungkook knocked her room door. No response. He turned the door knob and couldnt see anything as the room was completely filled with darkness.
He barely reached near the bed and turned on the night lamp in the side table. His eyes fell on sleeping Eun, who didnt even change the dress she wore for college.

Jungkook : Eun?

She didnt even budge.

Jungkook : Eun? wake up!!

Eun with halfopened eyes saw jungkook standing with his hands folded over chest.

Jungkook : Come down for dinner.

With that he left. Eun slowly stood and freshened herself up and went down.

She saw Jungkook setting the table for both of them. She went to him.

Eun : Any help?
Jungkook : No, almost finished.Just sit down.

Eun saw her plate and hunger left her
seeing only vegetables in it.

Eun's thought : What do I expect from JEON? *sigh*

Eun tried her best to enjoy the food.

Jungkook left the dishes in sink. Eun saw dirty dishes in the sink and offered to wash them for him.

Jungkook : Its okay. I can wash them in the morning.

Jungkook left to his room.

Jungkook pov~
I cant let her into my life. I know we are married. But She is only my responsibility. I cant let her change my life. She will stay in my house like a guest not more than that.

Next morning~
Eun got ready for college and went down again just to be greeted by empty house. Jungkook left earlier. Eun went to the kitchen and saw veggies decorating her plate again.

Eun : *sigh* Am I a cow? How am I supposed eat these greenies???

Eun picked them up to throw them into dustbin but couldnt do it as Jungkook's effort for cooking them would go in vain. She barely swallowed them all and left to college.

Eun entered her college campus and heard the same voice.

Beomgyu : Hey Eun!!
Eun's thought : Here we go again!!

Eun didnt turn around and continued walking. Beomgyu ran to catch up with her.

Little did she knew someone was watching her the whole time.

Soobin: Looks like love is in the air?

Soobin walked over and threw his hand on Jo's shoulder who was resting his chin over his hand on the railing.

Jo yanked Soobin's hand.

Jo : What do you mean?
Yeonjun : You know what he means *wink*
Jo : Enough of ur nonsense. I am leaving.
Yeonjun : Where are you running bro? Wait for us.

Soobin and Yeonjun ran behind Jo.

Jo entered the class and first thing he saw was Eun. Small smile formed in his lips without himself knowing. Jo kept looking at Eun throughout the class. Eun didnt notice it.