1

TAEHYUNG's PoV

"babe, i'm sorry i cannot watch your game" i said, i am currently on the phone, talking to my boyfriend that i can't go to Seoul and watch their basketball game, in reality i'm already at the plane to Seoul to surprise him. I already talked to Jimin and Jin hyung about this, i'm gonna watch the whole game but i'm gonna approach him at the end of the game, i can't wait to see them again.

"it's okay,baby" he replied, you really can hear in his voice that he's sad. i felt bad for lying, but in the end i know it will be worth it "i promise kook, i'm going home soon" i said reassuring him, smiling even though he can't see me, i we video called he's gonna see i'm in a plane, so no, nope.

"i know baby, i just miss you so much" he said, i heard that the plane will land(?) already so i bid him goodbye already "i missed you too, i gotta go babe, bye i love you" "alright bye baby, i love you so much" and i ended the call.

JUNGKOOK POV

"alright bye baby, i love you so much" and with that he hung up, i sighed "i miss you baby"

Then i approached the others who is already at the court, "hey guys Tae called" i said as i reached them " what did he say?" Namjoon hyung asked i sighed and smiled sadly "he said he can't come home" i guess they sensed my sadness and they tried to cheer me up "don't worry kook, he'll be here before you know it" Jin hyung said, i only smiled and nodded,

"come on guys, let's practice for the game later" i changed the topic and they cheered "hey guys we'll just hang out to the mall with the cheer squad, we'll be back and then practice again" Jimin says

"just come back fast, okay?" Yoongi hyung said "OKAY!" Jimin and Jin hyung shouts excitedly, we just laughed and go to practice and they called the others.

~author mae🐰🐯
Short chapter