15: dumb & dumber

[MONDAY]

"Run! Run!" Harry June yelled as he pulled Y/N by the arm.
"Shit," Sungmin wiped the blood off of his face as they booked it down the sidewalk.
"Aye 'Min, we need to get somewhere where they won't find us!" Harry June panted.
"I know where to go, don't worry about it!" Sungmin looked behind him.
"Get back here dipshits!" a trio of scary-looking delinquents were tailing them from farther down the sidewalk.
"Can we slow down? I don't want my milk cart to break!" Y/N whined as she dragged her milk cart along.
"No, even at this rate we'll be caught by them," Sungmin told her.
"Then what the hell are we gonna do?!" Harry June asked as they ran.
"We're gonna get creative," Sungmin smirked.
"...WHAT THE FU-?!" Taehyun screamed.

Right now, things might be a little confusing. Who are they running from? Where are they going? Why are the four of them together? And what caused them to get into this situation in the first place? So many questions that can only be answered if we go back through each person's point of view, and get the series of events in order. Shall we?

~~~

[TAEHYUN]

It was around 2:00 PM on a cold December day. December 23rd to be exact. Taehyun was cruising through the local flea market. Ever since he was young, Taehyun had fallen in love with the busy bargain-filled style of flea markets. In flea markets, you could find anyone from curious toddlers who've wandered off from their parents to senior citizens who look to be on their last years selling baked goods. Whether you wanted brand knock-offs or a buy-one-get-one-free deal on essential oils, the flea market had it. But the one real reason Taehyun felt the flea market was his own paradise was not because of its diverse audience or its wide selection. It was his heaven all for one reason. Taehyun loved the flea market because...it was cheap. And there was nothing more in this world that Taehyun wanted to do than save money. He was a true and proud victim of capitalism.

"Um, excuse me, how much are these?" Taehyun got the attention of the woman running the booth in front of him. He picked up a three-pack of fuzzy cat socks that didn't have a price sticker on them. She studied the socks in his hand.
"...Three dollars," she decided. Three dollars for a three-pack of fuzzy cat socks? That means one dollar for each pair. If this was at the superstore down the street then it would be seven dollars for a three-pack. Which are two dollars and thirty cents for each. This is a steal!
"I'll take 'em," he smiled with excitement. Due to his concentration, Taehyun didn't notice the ruckus coming towards him. A group of figures running through the flea market, bumping into customers, and knocking things over as they grew closer to him.
"One moment sweetheart," the woman said as she bent down for a bag.

"Glasses? Glasses!" someone yelled. Taehyun immediately snapped out of it. His head jerked to the right.
"Eh?!" his eyes widened. Y/N, Sungmin, and Harry June were running down the flea market towards him, all three holding hands.
"Watch out!" Sungmin yelled as they were closing in on him.
"AHHH-!" Taehyun screamed. Y/N pulled Harry and Sungmin to a screeching halt, causing them to almost fall forward. Thankfully, they caught their balance. He was at a loss for words.
"Hey glasses, whatcha doin'?" she smiled. That's when he noticed that Y/N was pulling her milk cart in her other hand. What the hell is going on?! Taehyun noticed the frantic looks on the boys' faces, Sungmin was even bleeding from the nose.
"Uh-," he was cut off.
"C'mon Y/N we don't have time!" Sungmin looked behind as he panted.
"Ooh, what's this?" Y/N took the socks from Taehyun's hands as he was too much in shock to stop her. She inspected them.
"We gotta go," Harry June grabbed Y/N's arm.
"Jung Sungmin!" they could hear someone yell angrily from afar.
"Oh shit, they found us!" Sungmin jumped.
"Let's go!" Harry June started running. He yanked Y/N forward and she began running with them.
"Bye-bye, glasses!" Y/N yelled back to him as they got farther. Taehyun looked back at Harry June's hand which pulled Y/N's left arm. That's when he noticed it. Oh no! the cat socks were still in her hand.