1- Meeting

This is the start of our story.

The story of a Rich girl. THE rich girl. The one he wanted.

As Adam Huber sat down with his team of publishers and managers he knew he was ready to share the story he had written.

"Well you see. The thing about a story is that you can design it to turn out any way you want it to. There's no boundaries on possibilities or reasons as to why you can't do something. Because it's a story. In real life you actually have little to no control. No matter how in control you think you are it's never the reality of the situation."

————————
  4 months earlier
————————
"Hey bro...yep. I'm on my way down. K Sam...I'll catch you soon"
As Adam prepared for a long night out with his friends Sam Underwood, Raf de la Fuente, Rob Riley and Maddison brown, he did one last sweep of his minuscule apartment ensuring he had his phone keys and wallet before closing the door behind him and heading down the 4 flights of stairs to his apartment lobby.

Upon entering the Lobby he heard the loud cheers of his friends. After being so caught up in trying to write a novel good enough to publish, Adam had neglected his social life and so this night out seemed like the perfect excuse to let loose and to live wild one last time before burying his head back into his work.

The 5 friends arrived in their cab and very quickly remembered why Maddison was never left in charge of nights out
"Um...maddie? What the hell is this?" Raf enquired.
"It's a jazz bar. I used my modelling connections and put our names on the door"
"Divawitts..?" Rob asked, clearly unimpressed.
"Look, before you all throw your little bitch fits will you at least give it a chance...there are some real names that performing here. You ever heard of the actress Elizabeth gillies?"
Adams interest was quickly peaked by this
"Wait the girl from that FX show?" He asked, clearly more excited now than before
"Yeah! She's performing here with some jazz musician called Seth Macfarlane." Maddie explained to the 4 boys
"Well in that case let's get in there and watch this train wreck commence" Sam joked.

As the 5 friends entered the bar it was clear to the 4 boys that Maddie had been more tasteful in planning the night than they initially realised. The vast room consisted of 3 different levels. Copper lights hung from the ceiling flashing gold and white giving off old rustic vibes, and the all wooden furniture gave a very old homely feel. Low and behold on the stage stood one of the promised performers.

The guy at centre stage initially caught the groups attention. He was about 5'10 and looked around 40 years old. He had pale skin and dark hair, the white flashing lights illuminating these particular features.

The group were impressed with the mans singing however decided to migrate to the bar to buy the first of many rounds of drinks. Whilst sat at the bar Adams attention was drawn to a young woman who had entered the stage. She looked no older than 22/23 and was very beautiful. Adam immediately recognised her as the girl from the FX show he had watched only a couple of months ago, however he had never realised how beautiful she really was until now.

She too had dark hair, black but slightly faded. She had a black bodycon dress on with a plunging v-neck and spaghetti straps. Her shoes were black with gold buckled and her makeup was natural, finished off with a bold red lip. Adam was immediately intrigued by her and her performance certainly didn't disappoint.

After about 40 minuets of singing, the 2 performers announced that the performance was now over and wished everyone a goodnight. Whilst Seth walked backstage, Elizabeth joined the party and headed over to the bar being congratulated by everyone on the way for an amazing performance.

As she walked up to the bar, Maddison being Maddison felt obligated to introduce herself to the young actress.
"Hi, I'm Maddison. Your performance up their was amazing" she started
"Oh hi. Thank you." She smiled before turning back to the bar.

Then it was Rafs turn
"Hey. Raf de la fuente. Honestly had never heard of you before today but you're talented as shit and I'm here for it"
This caught the young woman's attention
"Hey there. The gay best friend vibes going in here are immaculate" she laughed "an honestly the respect I have for you not knowing who I am is so high right now. So who's your group?"

"Well...you've met maddie. Our fav ginger Aussie. She's 20, model has a puppy called poppy. Original I know" he rolled his eyes and she laughed at his straight forward ness.

"Then theirs rob. Business man, 28, tall dark and handsome yet kind of broody. This one right here is Sam. Upcoming musician and celebrity doctor in training." He gave her a
small wave and shook her hand

"Nice to meet you"
"You too" she smiled at him

"And finally, saving the best till last, our very own Adam Huber"
They shared a small smile and quick greetings
"Upcoming actor and occasional model. Pure hunk of hotness"
"That I can see" she laughed

As the night went on Liz grew quite fond of the group. Weather it was the drink in her system or their charming personalities she knew how well they were getting along. They exchanged numbers and Liz agreed to help the group with their some what failed attempts at careers. They planned to meet again in exactly a weeks time at a coffee shop just 2 doors down from their current location.

As Adam entered his apartment in the early hours of Sunday, he decided sleep seemed fairly impossible right now. He's been drinking and dancing and was far too fired up to sleep at this moment.

He sat down at his desk and opened his laptop. An email sent at 8pm the previous evening catching his eye.

Adam, it's James.
Where are your promised pages?! The publishers are getting more and more impatient. They're threatening to pull out if they don't see SOMETHING by next Sunday! Please man come on. You can't afford to lose this. Not now...

Adam sighed clicking on the empty word document. He knew what he wanted. The story that nobody forgot. That best selling novel. Award winning story That people will be talking about forever. Maybe something along the lines of Romeo and Juliet. A tragic rom com! Nobody ever forgot what happened to the 2 star crossed lovers.

However he had a problem. In his 26 years of living Adam had never really found that person. He's had a few girlfriends, but none of them lasted over a few months. He's never experienced love. So how could he possibly write a story about love when he had no idea what it felt like.

After thinking this through he realised he only had 2 options. Option A was think of a totally different story idea and get pages written in the next week or so. Or option B was to make someone fall hopelessly in love with him and use them to write his story...

Right now he wasn't quite sure which one was more unlikely...