Mistake

Jughead's POV

Me and Betty we're snuggling in bed watching The Vampire Diaries as we normally do. Then my phone beeps and it's a message from Cheryl sent to the whole school.

"Who is it Jug?" Betty said picking her head up from my chest. "It's Cheryl believe it or not." I said opening the message. My smile went away in shock. It was a picture of Betty and Archie kissing in the music room.

"Jug what's wrong what did she say?" Betty said. She looked at my phone and saw the photo.

"Jug I'm so sorry." Betty said breaking out in tears. "Why didn't you tell me?" She can tell I was angry. "I was going to tell you I just couldn't find the right time." She said bursting out in tears. As much as I was upset and angry at Betty, I went over and hugged her so tight.

"Jug, I thought you were mad." Betty said wiping away her tears. "Betty, as sad as I am inside, I love you. You are my soulmate and you forever will be." I said wiping away her tears. "Jug, I love you so much." Betty said hugging me tight. "And I love you. Now let's finish this episode shall we?" I said getting back into the bed. "Of course Jug." She said getting back into position on my chest.

We finished the episode and she fell asleep. We never brought up the kiss again becuase I didn't want her to feel sorry for what she did. I didn't want to see her bursting out in tears the night I found out.