Tour

*Skip time because i have no idea about what I'm doing*

You just got up and our very tired for no reason whatsoever. You have going to bed early since Thursday but moving on. It's Saturday now and you, Payton, chase Hudson, Chase K,Charli damelio ,Avani gregg, Nick Austin and Ryland Storms and whosoever else you want. (Ps your on your way to the air port to meet some of those people for Payton's tour)

 (Ps your on your way to the air port to meet some of those people for Payton's tour)

You decided to wear this and meet Chase and everyone else at the airport with payton.
(If you don't like the outfit you can change it!) "The bag doesn't count unless you want it to"

"Not to long after Payton comes to door and Knocks on it."

Payton: sup you ready to go?

Y/n (I'm just gonna say that now 😙): yes I'm ready let's go! You say that while taking your bags and everything to the car.

Payton: you sure you wanna carry all that or do you need help?

Y/n: I'm fine don't worry! :)

Payton: ok Ig "Payton says with a little chuckle".

You guys make your way to the airport while in complete silence. It wasn't a bad silence it was a good one, you guys just enjoyed your company together and went along to meet everyone else.

Payton: "sigh" well we're here

Y/n: yup now let's go I wanna see my girls!!

Payton: ok ok jeez calm down crazy 😀

Y/n: I'm not crazy shut your mouth 😒

Payton: whatever you say princess 😙

Y/n: ok can we go now plz 🥺 "you say with that face and struggling with your seat belt"

Payton: yes but do you need help with that?

Y/n: yes this stupid thing won't budge "struggles even more if possible"

Payton: ok calm down I'll help I'll help "chuckles"

He finally helped and you guys get everything you need and meeting everyone we're you guys said you would. About 3 minutes of walking you see Avani running towards as fast as she can.(Ok but like imagine this in real life 😭).

Avani: GIRLS GIRLS COME WITH ME, GIRL Y/N YOUR HERE YOUR HERE HEYYYYYY!! "She says at the top of her lungs running to you as everyone turns there attention to her"

Charli: wait I'm coming!! "Charli says as she runs too."

Words 405💅🏽
That's it for this chapter I will try to post more but I need ideas!! :)