Eddsworld

Favorite Eddisode: Spares

Animated By: Edd Gould (Rest In Peace)

Year I joined: 2019

Favorite character: Matt

Old favorite : Tord & Tom

Eddsworld is a world which consists of the main characters Edd, Tom and Matt (Tord left because of crazy fangirls and his character briefly returned for the last two eddisodes of season 1 (?) )

They go on wacky adventures and have funny jokes along the way

The creator, Edd Gould died in 2012 due to cancer, and C!Edd is being voiced by his brother (I forget his name will be updated when I remember)

The first book I ever wrote on my old account ( @CrazyFandom1 ) was an Eddsworld fanfic of Opposite Day universe and the Original universe....

We aren't talking about the ships of the book I disowned that book a LONG time ago

The only Original person from eddsworld working on the series is CC!Matt who still voices C!Matt

C!Matt is a man who loves himself, but he can be smart (and he is seen smarter in the older Eddisodes) but then slowly turned into the self loving head empty no thoughts man we know in present day.

One of the Fanfics I still love reading (even if I don't ship it anymore) is the Dear Daughter series by Blue Cipher (the last book is still on Haitus and I won't be tagging the person because I'm not aware if their comfy with it or not)

I still love this fandom even if it's kinda shitty, and every Sunday I look on YouTube for their comic strips!

Please watch the Eddisode above