~Johnten~

This contains smut but I've marked where it starts and ends. They will also be consuming nicotine.

If you're still deciding to read it. Have fun and I hope you enjoy it. :)

------------------

It's 6:30 in the morning and Johnny is already up. Usually, he would stay in bed and wait till Ten wakes up but not today. While he prepares breakfast Ten is slowly waking up. He instinctively tries to cuddle into the warmth behind him but instead meets nothing. Ten rolls over but only sees an empty bed, he slightly pouts and grabs his phone. He texts Johnny to ask where he is because even though they both have no work for the next two weeks Johnny maybe went out.

They've been together for four years and live together for almost one and a half year. They are really happy together.

Johnny is now finished with setting up the breakfast. After he read Ten's message he goes up and enters their shared bedroom. Ten turns around and smiles.

"There you are!" he says while making grabby hands. "I want my birthday morning cuddles.""Of course, you will get them." Johnny answers while getting into bed. "Now come and get them." He adds and opens his arms.

Ten instantly scoots closer and lays his head on Johnny's chest. "Happy Birthday, my love." The taller says and kisses him on the head. "Do you want to stay in bed and cuddle, or do you want to go to the kitchen and eat breakfast? I already prepared everything." Johnny asks.

"How about I stay in bed, and you bring the food to me. We could eat and cuddle at the same time." Ten says and gives his boyfriend puppy eyes.

"I'll get everything." He responds while standing up again. He goes to the kitchen and places the things they need on a tray. The American makes his way to their bedroom with the tray in his hands. He sets it down on Ten's lap and slips under the duvet again.

"Thank you, babe" Ten mumbles while pressing kisses on Johnny's face. He then gives a croissant to Johnny and takes one for himself too.

After they ate and Johnny cleaned everything up, they continue to cuddle and watch their series. "Johnny?" Ten asks. "Yes baby" the taller responds. "I love you." The Thai states, "I love you too" Johnny answers.

After some time, Johnny asks, "What do you think about us getting out of bed and drive to the coast and then we are going to get a couple massage and after that we go to a sushi restaurant."

"Did you say massage and sushi? I'm in. When are we going?" Ten instantly responds.

"I planned on going at 3 pm." Johnny answers.

"Okay then let's fresh up a shower and leave." The Thai says exited and gets up.

"You maybe want to pack a back for a weekend stay at a hotel. Would be a shame if you had to walk around naked, even though I wouldn't have a problem with that." The older comments.

"Oh my God. Really?" Ten now says even more exited. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Johnny just laughs at that and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Ten does the same. After one hour both are ready to go. „Did you forget anything? Do you have your phone? Wallet? Keys?" Ten questions Johnny for insurance.

"Don't worry, baby. I got everything." The American answers and goes out the door towards the car. Ten follows and locks the door. They place their backs in the trunk and Johnny goes to open the door for Ten and then seats himself on the driver's seat.

"Are you ready to go?" Johnny asks on which he gets a nod from his boyfriend.

After two hours they arrive at their hotel. Ten slept through most of the ride.