Chapter 8. Secrets Revealed

Third Person P.O.V.

"Hi"

"Hi?"

Diane looked at Jacqueline and sighed "Look...Jacqueline I know your confused...but I'm your sister"

Jacqueline furrowed her eyebrows "Wait what?" The elder sister was confused. One minute she was catching up with her friends and the next a bunch of teens attack her friends house and take her. Only to be pushed into a limo with Diane. "Jacqueline our parents, they um," Diane paused biting her lower lip. How does she explain this? "Let's put it this way. Our parents. Mom and dad. They fucked like wild rabbits"

Jacqueline blushed and buried her face in her hands

"Eww. Bad image!"

Diane chuckled her cheeks turning pink too. "Sorry. Look" Her voice went serious "Jo's mad. She's trying to look for you, and to make matters worse, someone is trying to kill us." Jacqueline looked at her so called sister. She studied her face. Diane's face was still, her lips were pursed together and her eyes shined bright.

The older sibling sighed, she knew her new found sister was telling the truth, "How unfortunate" Jacqueline mumbled. Diane nodded "For now there's someone else who's been worried sick about you."

Jacqueline frowned "Who?" Diane smirked "Sarah"

Diane P.O.V.

I watched my sisters eyes widen before she shook her head "No! No! I- I can't talk to her." She choked out a sob "She regrets everything!" I frowned and silently hugged her. Sara doesn't really regret anything, she was scared for Jacqueline. She knew with this new relationship Jo was gonna have some problems.
"She loves you sis" I said, "Shes worried 'bout you"

Jacqueline sniffles "That ain't true sis" I chucked silently I could see our southern accents coming out again. We were born and raised here in Texas so naturally we have them damm accents.
"Its true Jacques you got to see it for your self but for now. Let me introduce you to the family" Jacqueline stopped crying and pulled away before looking at me. Her eyes were red and puffy but other than that she looked completely fine. "Family?" She gulped.
I nodded, "Come on"

I opened the door to reveal a big white mansion, it was located just out of town hidden on a cliff. Palm trees lined the whole place and a huge clear blue pool. Jacqueline took it in "Wow,"
I grinned "This is mom and dads they gave it to Montezuma"
Jacqueline frowned "Montezuma? The Aztec king?" I chuckled "No our older brother, he's a bit odd but that's just how he is"
We walked in to the marble floors and I guided Jacqueline towards the family den. It had a fire to the left, book shelf surrounded the place with a chandelier hanging above us.
"Now let's get down to business" I smiled before yelling "EVERYONE GET YOUR BIG FAT ASSES DOWN HERE!"
Jacqueline flinched and hardly noticed all our brother's and sisters walk through the door. 'Oh this is gonna be fun' I though

Jacqueline P.O.V

"That's Rachel, the youngest out of all of us." Diane started pointing at a small young brown haired girl. Her bright blue eyes sparkled and her lips tugged at a playful smirk. "Valeria and Vanessa are the female twins, they're both 16" She gestured towards two red headed girls. Both with dark green eyes and a soft smile displayed on their faces. "Then the male twins, Tochtli and Hector" Two skinny looking kids were wrestling on the ground.

"Oye! Stop that" Vanessa growled. Both said boys quickly stopped at the death glares they're sister was sending them. "Hola Hermana" they greeted. They both had chocolate brown eyes and short blonde hair. "Hi" I giggled "Then of course there's me" she playfully teased. I laughed "Who's next?" Diane chuckled and pointed at a tall raven haired women with dark brown eyes

"That's Regina, Ms. Grumpy pants. She's 19 right after me" I raised an eyebrow "Of course then there's you" Diane smirked "Yas" I cheered. Rachel laughed softly "After you the fraternal twins Fatima and Arturo" Two older looking teens stepped out both with blonde hair and green eyes. The girl had a slim figure, her eyes taking me in as if saying "I'm related to this thing?" The boy was tall and broad, his muscles were visible but not to exaggerated.

He flashed me a smile "Hey lil sis" I blushed I'm never gonna get used to having siblings, much less be the younger one. "Edward is next, he's a goof ball, and he turned 22 last month" A tall scrwany looking man leaned against the wall.

He was pale compared to everyone else's tan complexion, his midnight black hair was styled into a mowhawk. Tattoos we visible from his neck and he had sleeves around his arms.

He grinned when he saw me looking at his tattoos "Hey! Lil sis, if you ever want me to do you some tattoos don't be scared to ask" His voice was deep and smooth almost relaxing. I smiled "Sure" I turned to Diane "Is that all?" It seemed like I had to many siblings, so this should be it. "Nope, Manolo Jr is next, named after our father"

A guy who I'm guessing is 23 came out of nowhere playing his electric guitar "Hola viejas y viejos!" He cried doing a guitar solo. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, his skin was fair, not to tan or pale. "Shut up Manolo" grunted a deep scratchy voice.

A tall white skinned man came towards me, he brought his hand out "Hey. I'm Rafael, the second oldest" His bright red hair was spiked up letting me see his dark green eyes. "Hi" I greeted taking his hand shaking it. Diane huffed before cutting back in "And last but not least the oldest out of all of us...Montezuma" I raised an eyebrow

"Montezuma?" I heard the sound of shoes hitting the marble floor. "I heard my name?" My eyes widen at the new person. He seemed different from everyone. Dark, mysterious, secretive, creepy. Don't get me wrong he was a pretty looking guy. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes but there seemed to be something off about him. "Nothing, Monze, just showing Jacqueline the family" Diane shrugged.

Montezuma nodded before leaving again. "What's up with him?" I said turning towards everyone. "Its none of your business Jacqui" Fatima spat glaring at me. I took a step back "Fatima. Calm down" Arturo growled. Fatima kept glaring at me before leaving slamming the door. I flinched mumbling "Sorry" Manolo hugged me "Its okay she's like that sometimes" he assured. Edward nodded before patting my back

"Anyway about that tattoo deal?" He started. "Yes!" I yelled. Regina laughed at Edwards shocked expression. "I mean..." I stuttered blushing "I want some sleeves like yours" Rafael scoffed "No way am I letting one of my little sisters get a tattoo" I pouted "Please!"

Hector and Tochtli started to join me "Come on!" Hector started "Let Jacqui get one!" Tochtli frowned. Rafael thought for a moment before giving up "Fine!" He threw his hands in the air. "Yay!" I cheered high giving Edward and Manolo a high five. "Now. Down to business." Rafael starts. I nodded and sat down next Valeria. "The guys who wanted mom and dad to suffer didn't know we existed so he didn't kill us when we were younger. But somehow he found out" I cut him off "What's the guys name?" Vanessa sighed "James Carter" My eyes widen and I can hear Diane gasp. Sara and Jo's father is our parents murderer. Manolo took my hand "What? Do you know the man?" Both me and Diane nodded. "He's the one who took me in" I gasped. Diane growled

"He's Jo's father"