ঔৣ

Albedo, always working at his little camp in dsp. ( dragonspine ) keeping himself away from the people, planning something dangerous.

He has no heart, he does not own any emotions..that's what he thought. Ever since you started to visit him more often at his camp, he feels..warmth. It confuses him, it makes him go crazy. He wants to know more about what he's feeling and decides to ask you if you could stay with him for at least a whole day.
You helped him with everything he asked you to, of course there were times where you just had to stand still but you felt his stare from the back of your shoulder.

No, he didn't want to truly recognise these feelings..you were just a distraction to him, it did bother him a lot but whenever he thought about the flames of Mondstadt he going to cause, you were there, you're the reason that's holding him back.

Albedo ordered you to his camp again, he wanted to settle this down now and ask what you feel but he also had something else in mind. Well, nothing bad just that you should be just his testing his potions assistant.

You arrived at his camp and see the usual scenario of Albedo standing by his little labor, mixing his potions. He noticed and recognised your footsteps, immediately turning around; that surprised him..was he just excited to see you? What was this lighting up feeling? He shook his and walked up to you, offered you a chair and sat down.

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚?"

A straight face, completely bursting it out without hesitation. Your eyes widen up and your lips started to shake.

You told Albedo how you feel towards him, he of course cant fully understand what you feel when he feels the same way.

Albedo would ask you after if you could be his assistant and try the potions he made. You agreed because you wanna be helpful in anyway possible.

He hands you over a purple tinted potion, it looked so pretty. Albedo explained to you to take carefully one small sip since he doesnt know the effects. You nodded and gave yourself into it. At first you didnt feel anything.

You gave him the potion back and waited with him, you suddenly felt a bit heated and started to sweat. Your face turned red and your pupils big...

                 !! 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 !!

You weren't in any control and threw yourself on Albedo, pinning him down to the floor. His eyes shot open in shook, seeing how youre struggling keeping your control.

"𝘼 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨?"

Rubbing the back of his head, snickering to himself slightly. Instead of trying to cure the effect, he gave himself a sip. It didn't take long for him to react to it.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚.."

His words were more breathy than usual and he rolled you over on your back to pin you down. He surprisingly  still was better in control than you but he felt the same, that was important. He gently placed his pale lips on yours, sliding his hand on your cheek.

You begged him to undress you and so he did. You helped him back, revealing his almost snow white skin, no flaws..just soft. His gloved hand ran over your just chest down to your stomach..to between legs.
This went on till you both cooled down. You looked at each others exposed bodies ( underwear still on ). Albedo was fascinated by what kind of roller coaster he just went through. He liked it and he also..kind of..understand what you're feeling. He wants to keep it, he wants to feel the warmth from now on and keep you safe.