Around Tokyo - 21:00

Kanako and Reiji arrived at Tokyo Haneda International Airport, just a couple of kilometers from where their secret hideout. While they had sat down after a 1 hour 6 minute flight from Osaka Kansai to Tokyo Haneda with ANA, the team would stay at their secret hideout for 1 night, Adrian stod at Haneda terminal 2 and wait there for 1 hour there but suddenly Reiji and Kanako just arrived after they pick up their belongings.

The team was able to meet up at the airport and they all headed aboard the train, where they carried their belongings and dropped them to their dorms. On their way, they talked about their mission as they took the train from Haneda to Shibuya and it's just a couple kilometers away from their secret hideout and stayed there 1 night.

When Kanako, Reiji and Adrian visit Shibuya they start to hang out with each other and have some fun there and after that they take the train from Shibuya to Kawasaki beach and feel tired. Adrian asks "Tomorrow's the day." "We'll be underwater come this time tomorrow."

"I know." Reiji replied "I wonder though. What's in that base? I'

m surprised you called us down here on such short notice."

''I can't say'' Adrian Replied "But I'm sure you're excited about diving with you guys."

Sure why not Both Reiji and Kanako said.

"I think this will be fun, though I always wanna spend some time having fun with you before we go on the mission together, especially being a first for you rookies." As he walks, he gives them a plan on what is going on.

Adrian, Kanako and Reiji said Yeah we all feel tired now we need some rest and we will hear from each other tomorrow.

Does anyone have everything: he asked "Your Wetsuits, your Scuba gear, and other clothes?"

"Yep" Both Kanako and Reiji said. They enjoyed having everything with them as they got ready for a diving mission with them together.

At least the food was good. Kanako said.

Adrian replied, Well but for now it's time to have a rest.

Of the shores at Tokyo 09:00

The team woke up and all of them said good morning and how was your dream, all of them said.

Kanako Replied, I had a weird dream and it began when I was there and met Sonic but a while i talked with him and we were friends. Adrian and Reiji replied, I see.

The weather was nice for their dive. But it was a busy morning so they get up and stretched for the morning, and putting on their wetsuits, Adrian, Kanako and Reiji all wore identical wetsuits, the standard issue for Neon Teams, except in little bit same colors; Adrian, Kanako and Reiji is Cyan diamond blue color-ish.

While sitting, the trio put their feet into the inside of the wetsuit as they begin to put their feet first into the pant legs. Standing up, they pull the suit up while rubbing the suit up so that it gives them a snug fit. They put their arms into their sleeves and zip it up on the back, they just make sure their suit is security fit. They clench their fists, getting a feel for the attached gloves. The suit clung tight to their bodies, feeling good to wear.

They're now ready to prepare for a long mission, but they head to the situation room. The team must be briefed again so that they know the mission and what they must do to accomplish it. Inside the situation room, a large HD display was set up, with a map of the surrounding ocean and the continents. Eggman's mark is left somewhere in the map where it indicates where the base is located.

I need your guys' attention. Adrian said, You guys are very excited to scuba dive as I am.

I think we're all excited for this, Reiji said.