2 weeks Before My Marriage

Yep, you got that right. 2 weeks before my marriage. Sorry, totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Aella Chambers. My family's Greek and my dad tells me that we have "royal blood" running through our veins. I'm getting married to Austin White, his dad and my dad are like literally best friends. Like best, best, best friends. You must be bored reading this. I know, I'm not really feeling happy these days as the wedding gets closer and the same for Austin. You wanna know who Austin is? He's a jackass. And a bad ass. And a jock. And an idiot. And my enemy. 

He's a natural blondie with the blue eyes and everything. He has a six pack, too. I saw it on his facebook profile picture. My friend dared me to search him up. Three words to describe him: 

Gorgeous, idiotic, sexy.

I admit it. If we weren't enemies-forever, I'd probably be with him right now...stupid harmones! Anyways, back to the story. Our wedding wasn't planned out right now, it started like way way back. But not like when we were babies. It was literally ten years ago. I'm too tired to explain the whole story. We'll just get on to reality. 

I blow out a breath and stare up at the ceiling. "Jackass, badass, loser, idiot, jock..." I repeat for the millionth time. I lay on my bed wearing my pajamas. My most comfortable pajamas! They are very cute too. You would love them if you like penguins. I grab my blackberry beside me and J.K laughs. J.K is my very annoying brother. "Can you leave me alone, please?" I ask him annoyed. I randomly type stuff on my phone. J.K pulls his iPhone out and does something. I don't know what, and I don't care. I push myself up and sit up so I can watch T.V. It's 7:29 now, Spongebob should be on soon. In more of like a minute. I reach for the remote beside me. "Woah, woah, woah. It's not time for spongebob, it's time to watch UFC." says J.K. "Go eff off someone else, J.K." I roll my eyes at him. J.K rolls his eyes back at me. "No, seriously. We either watch UFC or you get your virgin butt out of here." warns J.K. I sigh. I'd rather watch UFC than go upstairs. My mom's doing some wedding planning up there and I'd rather stay down here than join her. Besides, UFC's awesome but I prefer soccer. I threw the remote to my brother and I snuggled into the warm blanket. Today, some other guys were versing and I didn't know their names. My phone made a little beep. I checked to see who texted me. It was Trish, my friend. Herd u getting married 2 jackass! I sighed. For the past three weeks, all of my friends have been texting me or contacting me somehow, they were surprised to hear that I was getting married to AUSTIN. Yea. I responded slowly, taking my time. Austin and I both weren't excited to hear or see things related to our marraige.