AFTER WRITING

The next day after anna and gia wrote how they first met.
The went to the place where they put the book in, they discovered something new about the book ,it has a strange handwriting they never noticed before which says "no one can open it without the the four magical circles and agreat memory with common things" they wondered what was these magical circles and how they opened the book without them after they opened the book it makes a very strange sound and the book made a blue lighting and something wrote by itself in the book which is "we sent it" gia was afraid about all of that the strange handwriting then the sound then the lighting but anna has another view she was so amazed of all of that .
The book made the sound again but this time without the lighting anna opened it carefully it has a different handwriting than that they saw first they don't know what this words say and they don't know what language is this .gia saw that this language seemed familiar she saw it in the museum in the Egyptian collection they took the book to the museum and asked a scientist there what does this mean and what language is this the scientist name was Dr.murdstone he told them he will take the book home to think about it there with more concentration but they found something strange about Dr. Murdstone he never did that to someone before they took the book and said thanks we figured it out .
Dr. Murdstone made a phone call and said I find what you were searching for.
What was this call and what does this writing says what's the story of the book and who was Dr. Murdstone talking if you want to find out follow for part 3