Smell of roses<3

NESSAS POV~*you walk downstairs * klaus says , dammit luv u look stunning as kol come and takes ur hand while spinning u around saying darling u look gorgeous "ty boys I say while hugging them goodbye:

KLAUS POV~ I hug needs as she smells like roses sexy Victoria secrets perfume she always uses I hold back tears as we pull out from the hug I look her straight in her eyes and say " take care of yourself luv text me anytime u want and I'll be there to cop someone's head of if it's necessarily "

NESSAS POV~ I giggle, I don't think it will but promise me you'll visit me , he says ofc he will "I blushed " as Rebekah runs up to us and screams to get my ass outside the limo is here I got and give Elijah a hug as he kisses my forehead , ly guys we say as we leave , I got nervous thinking I'll be meeting the Salvatores and everyone today , I ask Rebekah if there not that mf replied to me with a obvious duh , we both laugh it's 7:40 and we have like 20 mins left of the ride I fell asleep then suddenly woke up to Rebekah speaking on the phone , she hangs up saying we'll be there in a few mins ~ I asked her who she say speaking to and she said Stefan , it was time we were here I suddenly get these weird butterflies in my stomach like I was gonna get a shock.....