13

We made it back home with his coffee In his hand. I walked upstairs to his room to go on his spiny chair mainly because it annoys him when I'm dizzy.

"When am I going back home?" I asked quietly.

"Do you want too?"

"Not really but I'm gonna have too." I mumbled

"Why?" He looked at me raising his eyebrows obviously concerned. It's not that big of a deal I just don't wanna be around Linda. It's not like I don't want my dad to move on from Janet but I have sketchy vibes off her. She definitely doesn't like me.

"My dad bought this girl over." I stopped spinning on my chair.

"Does she touch you?" He said coming closer to me.

"No no. It's just I think she doesn't like me? I mean we never really spoke but I have that gut feeling she doesn't like me. She gave me the fakest smile the day I came over."

He just nodded before speaking. "You can stay if you want. I'll sleep on the couch."

"It's fine I'll sleep on the couch tonight. You did yesterday." I gave him a soft smile before spinning again.

"No. You sleeping on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He made his voice very clear. It didn't scare me but I hate when he's serious like that even when he's gotta be.

"Roman you can sleep on the bed it's honestly fine."

"No."

"Romannn."

"Sofiaaa."

"Please?"

"No."

"I hate you." I mutter quietly. I know for a fact he heard me but he just chuckled. I carried on spinning on the chair as Roman kept on signing the paperwork turning around to see if I was still there.

"Uh Roman?" I say clearing my throat.

"Hm?"

"The friend group wants to go bowling tommorow wanna go?"

"It's cool you guys can go." He said shaking his head.

"Do you have work?"

"No. I'm just not in the mood. But I'm driving you if your going." He spoke making his voice clear again.

"You sure?" I like asking people if they are sure. Sometimes people say they don't wanna do something but then change their mind. Never really works on Roman but it's whatever.

"I'm good." He smiles at me. "Thanks for the offer though."

"If you change your mind you can follow me" I smiled at him once again.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

I couldn't stop thinking about that app I saw on the ad. Me being myself I'm usually bored so u was debating if I should or shouldn't.

Roman walked in with two apples asking me if I wanted one.

"Do you want one?" He asked clearing his voice

Before I could even answer he threw one right at me.

"I didn't even answer."

"I don't care. You haven't eaten since we came back."

"Fine" i rolled over on his bed as thoughts came rushing through my head about the app. I feel like I'm being over dramatic but somethings off about it.