𝟎𝟗 ♪

"𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓"

- 𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐎𝟐𝐊

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝟮:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆
𝟮:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠

__________________________

You sniffled with every step that was taken to reach your dormitory, doing the so called "walk of shame" but funny thing is you weren't shamed, not even in the slightest more so relaxed and self assured. Getting some dick really changes a person mood, maybe that's what you needed to relieve some of that built up stress.

It was almost impossible to leave Armin's apartment this morning with him being so clingy all of a sudden, he didn't want you to leave so soon.

~

"Just stay another night" he sleepily murmured into your neck as the two of you cuddled in his bed. The event that accord last night in Armin's bedroom will remain stored in y'all's memories for a very long time....

"Be good girl for me"
"I know baby, I know"
"You feel so fucking good"
"I'm not finished with you"

Yeah, definitely gonna remember this one.

"I gotta shower and-"

"You can shower and freshen up here, I have everything you can wear my clothes-"

You cut him off "But I also have work I gotta finish, I've been slacking real bad"

You turn your head slightly to the side to catch a glimpse of his face, his eyes were droopy and his bed head was everywhere, but besides that....that man still looked fine.

"I'm not leaving right now but I can't stay for long" you continued.

He just stares at you for a few more seconds before finally answering "What time is it" he sighs.

You reach over to your phone that was charging on his nightstand.

9:15? I thought it was like 1:00 or something

"It's 9:15"

He kisses your bare back, hugging you tighter from behind "So let's lay a little bit longer and after we'll get ready, get some breakfast and I'll drop you off.

You rubbed your eyes "Alright"

Okay y/n it's serious time now. You got the dick, so what now? Are y'all a thing? Is this just a sneaky link? Or friends with benefits type shit? Lord I have no idea.