"Goodnight"

It's getting late. He said he'd call around 11 and it's well past that now. You roll over in bed, getting tired of having to focus on the current tv show you've been binge watching all day. Switching from tiktok to Instagram back to Twitter only for your show to catch your attention for a minute where you go back to tiktok. Your fyp somehow ends on the kinky side of tiktok and you scroll past the 3rd video that brings up smut. You have no idea what that is. So you pull up urban dictionary, like any sane person would do, and realize what it is. You've never been much of a reader but you're bored and decide to say "fuck it" as you wait for Wattpad to download. You start to search but all the stories or too long or too much or just not enough. You're about to give up and then you find one. You start to get into it. You're invested in the plot as you read...

He's right against my back. I can feel him, all of him. His warm breath against my neck and his fingers, lightly, against the top of my knee. Slowly tracing their way up my thy. We're in public so we shouldn't, but we both want to. He traces the triangle of my underwear and slips his other arm under mine and around my body as he pulls me into the nearest room and locks the door. The lights stay off as he pulls the straps to my bra and top off of my shoulders while kissing my neck. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up to pin me against the wall...

And you're snapped out of your imagination by the sound of his facetime call. You catch up about your day but you can't help but think of being in your imagination again...or of him being in you. As he continues to ramble on the phone, you slip your free hand under the cover and under your shirt. Just innocently playing with your nipple. You trace your hand down your stomach, giving yourself chills from the feeling of your fingertips on your skin, as if they were his. He's still on the phone but he doesn't need to know as you slip your hand into your pants and into your underwear. You take a finger and slip it inside, realizing your imagination was all that you needed to get yourself going. As you trace your finger back up to your clit, you start to breathe heavy and you forget he's on the phone. But he's so caught up talking about himself that you go on mute and turn his volume down. With your free hand you grab your chest and slide it up to your neck as your other hand does all the work. Your fingers do better than any boys could. You start to feel your panties soak and  your hips start tensing up. Just a little more. Right there. Don't fuck it up for yourself. That's it keep going. You let out a little moan and throw you head back while you reach your peak. Your legs tense and your grip tightens on your body and then you feel release as your body relaxes. You go to rinse off and come back to cuddle up in your blanket. As you go to take yourself off of mute you hear him say "I guess you fell asleep, but I hope you sleep well, goodnight."  You mumble back a "goodnight" and drift to sleep.