|I{•------» [7] «------•}I|

The four of them were the only ones left in the classroom, waiting for their Sensei to show up

The four of them were the only ones left in the classroom, waiting for their Sensei to show up. Ruka leaned against the teacher's table, her gaze fixed outside the windows, fuming in fury after Kiba called her a loser. "The loser group will have the loser teacher," he had said.

"I'm going to kill him," she thought, noticing Kiba giving her a nervous look before quickly leaving the room.

"How come our sensei is the only one who is late? The other teams have already met their teachers, and Iruka Sensei is gone too," Naruto whined, making Ruka look over at him. "Be patient, Naruto. I'm sure he will show up."

She chewed her lips nervously, noticing that this habit reminded her of someone. If he was really going to lead the group, she would have to spend her entire time trying her best not to kill him. After that day, she despised him with every ounce of energy she had within her. She remembers how she would throw a dart towards his picture every morning as her motivation to prove him wrong.

Naruto smiled at her sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head before his eyes began to sparkle mischievously.

Naruto grabbed the chalkboard eraser and went towards the door, causing Sakura to look at him confused. "Hey, what are you doing?"

Naruto stood on a wooden stool and set the eraser between the top of the door as a prank. "Hehe, that's what he gets for being late! Surprise!"

Sasuke glanced at him before looking away. "Our teacher is a jounin, an elite ninja. You think he would fall for that?"

"Sasuke is right," Sakura quickly agreed with him, which caused Ruka to roll her eyes. "You think he'd fall for that, Ruka? Tell him to stop!"

"Let him do what he wants, Sakura," Ruka brushed her off, which caused Naruto to smile at her. And as soon as she said that, a hand slid the door open, and the eraser fell right on top of a head of silver hair.

Everyone was silent, while Ruka's eyes twitched in annoyance. "He fell for it!" Naruto burst into laughter, while Sakura apologized to him.

"Hmm... how can I pull this? My first impression of this group: you are a bunch of idiots," said the Jonin, which caused all of them to stare at him in deadpan.

Until Ruka broke the silence by slamming her fist onto the table, breaking it, causing all of them to stare at her in shock. "That... strength," Kakashi gulped, as Ruka glared at him heavily.

---

"Why don't you introduce yourselves?" Kakashi asked.

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked him.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies... stuff like that," he replied casually.

"Why don't you introduce yourself first?" Naruto suggested. "So we know how it's supposed to work?"

"I am Kakashi Hatake," he introduced himself. "Things I like..."

"Reading Icha Icha," Ruka muttered under her breath, thinking no one would hear her. But everyone heard her, and Kakashi ignored her as he continued.

"Things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... never really thought about it... As for my hobbies, I have a lot of hobbies."

"And being a closet pervert is one of them," Ruka muttered once again as she rolled her eyes.

'She's still holding gr

udges,' Kakashi thought, sweat dropping.

"That was completely useless," Sakura whispered to her. "All he told us was his name."

"Now it's your turn," Kakashi pointed at Naruto. "You first."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Ramen shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup! My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my dream is to be THE GREATEST HOKAGE! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody! Somebody important!" Naruto exclaimed.

Ruka stared at him sympathetically. She knew that everyone in the whole village, except Iruka, her family clan, and her, treated him harshly. She didn't understand why, and every kid her age asked her to stay away from him. But she was raised right by her family, and she chose not to treat him differently like everyone did.

"You're next," Kakashi said to Sakura.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. The thing I like... um, I mean, the person I like..." She glanced at Sasuke. "My hobbies are..." She blushed. "My dream is..." She squealed again, looking at Sasuke.

"And what do you hate?" Kakashi asked with a bored expression. Sakura quickly shouted, "NARUTO!"

"Next."

"Ruka Sarutobi," Ruka introduced herself. "The things I like... I don't have any. My hobbies are playing with my brother and reading a book. My dream is to change the shinobi world for future generations."

Everyone looked at her in confusion. 'What does she mean by that?' Sakura thought, while Kakashi looked at her emotionlessly. 'Interesting...'

"Who I hate..." Ruka trailed off before glaring at Kakashi heatedly. "Someone with dead fish eyes that broke my heart when I was five."

All of his students turned to him, and he widened his eyes slightly. "Uh..." Kakashi cleared his throat before looking at Sasuke. "Next."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain man," he stated in a monotone voice, which caused the atmosphere to become gloomy. Meanwhile, Sakura fangirled.

"Well, isn't he the cheerful one," Ruka thought sarcastically about her fellow teammate.