Glass (inspired)

Bendy POV:
I was walking around the Studio then I Heard running then the running stopped, then a crash, all from the music department.
At the music department:
I ran to the place where I heard the crash and I saw Sammy on the floor holding glass in his hand's and glass sticking out of his arms. "Sammy what happened!?" I asked him then he started to shake and stutter "h-hi m-my lord!" Sammy stutter out. I sigh,ink rabbit and Kiki kitty are standing behind me,ink is the one who will pay to see romance,Kiki on the other hand,hate's romance she will kill if she has to see it. "Sammy." I said like I was angry which made ink want to help Sammy but also want's her ship to sail, whatever that means... As Sammy was getting more scared by the second I finally got the gut to help him, I picked him up and held him,I could tell that he was trying to hold in crying because, his head was turned and he kept putting his hand under his mask and trying to get rid of his tear's. "Sammy, what happened."I asked,he looked around for a second and replied "Alice was chasing me because I had one of her Alice doll's which I don't know why she wanted the one that I grabbed,I mean she has a lot of plushies of herself,anyway I ran past the picture's and I knocked all of them down,and I found that out because Alice told me,so my lord I'm sorry"Sammy said then closed his eyes as if I'm going to hurt him.of course it was Alice."Sammy your are ok"I tried to say that calming and, holding him to my chest . Ink POV: what the fuck I never thought I would be seeing this before in my life,the ink demon being nice Sammy Lawrence?! "yo,Kiki are you-"I tried saying,Kiki was setting there gagging.I rolled my eyes then kept looking then chuckled because the ink demon was 'trying' to be nice."I should probably go talk to Alice I mean,I'm her friend so..." ink thought "Kiki you can leave,I'm going to talk to Alice" ink told Kiki.
3rd person POV: as ink went to talk to,Alice,the ink demon and Sammy are standing there not knowing what to do,"Sammy I will help you with your wounds then I'll have Kiki come clean the glass up"the ink demon said to Sammy as he put him down"why do I have to do it! I don't even worship you!"kiki said in protest "you still have to do it"the ink demon replied simply not wanting to deal with her shit,Kiki angrily went to get the broom and dust pan.
-*-at level nine-*-
"Alice!" Ink shouted out for her "errand girl,you already did all your tasks" Alice said from the speaker as ink cringed mentally " no Alice, I need to ask you something!" Ink shouted back to Alice as Alice sighed.
-*-after ink explained because I'm lazy-*-
"The demon is being..NICE?!" Alice shouted as ink just nodded messing around with her axe while Alice kept rambling on about bendy being nice.

I really need to make new chapter for my other stories lol but here's this