Chapter Ten

Running far away, he didn't dare to look back. After seeing his friend's miserable state he couldn't stand it.

Now he feels sorry for leaving him. He wanted to tell him the reason why he left.  He just couldn't.

After walking for a few hours he sees a village entrance. Which was almost destroyed.

He began to remember countless of memories when this village was attacked by the dragon. He still doesn't know where did the dragon came from but there was no portal under their village so that would be impossible, unless, someone might have lured the dragon. 

Or worse.

Tamed it.

He enters the village and began walking to a house his familiar with. It has been 13 years or more since he left this place. He never got the chance to visit his family.

In a distance, a particular house was seen, it was made out of brick while the room was made out of wood. Oh, how he missed the times where he would climb up the roof just to see the stars.

He was about to step foot in the backyard until he heard a voice.

"I thought my brother would be lying when he said you'd be here." They said, in a calm and loud voice. "So my brother told me you accepted the deal." He continued quite, confidently.

"I did, but don't expect me to do everything you want me to do." (M/N) said turning around to see a male, shorter than him, with a smiley face porcelain mask. He wore a green hoodie while a shield and a netherite ax on his back.

"Here," He said handing me a somewhat same porcelain mask, but with a sad face on it.

"You want me to wear it?" (M/N) asked in a somewhat confused tone.

"You don't want them seeing you murder their friends, right?" He said as he mentioned (M/N) to take the mask. 

"Murder? I won't murder anyone, hurting is fine but killing is not!" (M/N) replied before snatching the mask. "I never asked help on finding out who my brother is anyways."

"Alright, I won't let you murder anyone, just hurt." He said in a cheesy tone, obvious that he has a smirk under the mask.

"Let me finish something here first." (M/N) said putting the mask on and continued his way to the backyard.

"Where are we going?" (M/N) asked as he followed behind Dream, who simply looked at him and back straight

"Where are we going?" (M/N) asked as he followed behind Dream, who simply looked at him and back straight. 'This won't be good' He thought to himself.

A few minutes later they both see a wall in a distance, it was tall and the entrance was closed, so they didn't have a choice but to climb there or go to the entrance itself.

Dream made the decision, it is for (M/N) To walk on the entrance while he sneaks his way up the wall. (M/N) agreed.

They got on their own ways and separated from each other, hoping to meet inside the walls again.

He managed to pass the entrance which utterly confused the guards that were there, he didn't pay any attention to it and just continued.

Until.

He saw, Ranboo.