•°1°•

___________________________________________________________________________ THE NEW LIFE OF Y/N
CHAPTER 1 START

•°Y/n POV°•

"Soo...who are you?" I said while looking at the tall dark skeleton infront of me he or she then answered "Im Death Dear, and im here to take your unholy soul."

I stared at him and stared at him and said "Is it because i did a lot of weird sh🌟t in quarantine?" he or she nodded, I sweat dropped and looked away....i looked at them again and said "Uhhh can i...like get another life than..".

After that the talk between me and death continue's and continue's and continue's until they sigh and said "Fine, I'll give you this chance to run go to your new life but remember once you are dead again there is No turning back from your punishment."

"Aye Aye captain!" I said and they sigh after that i lost my conscious minutes or hours have pass, after being board in a dark place i heard a wailing sound mostly a goowy sound of a child. "What the, hey! Is someone there? I'm soooo lonely here i need a friend!"

A glow came out from my body, as i looked down my legs started to dissapeared my eyes widen and said "HEY THIS AIN'T FAIR! STOP IT!" Then the glow start covering my upper and it appeared on my neck "Ahh..Shit..here we go." then at that i lost my conscious again.
_________________________________________
°•Author's POV°•

"Mrs.Tsukishima please hang on there don't die please!" The Doctor said as the monitor for the heart beat started to slowdown as for Y/n they are in the nursing room.

The name plate for them has fallen to the ground with another name of the child, The nurse looked at them and looked at the names, she picked it up and accidentally switches the name from Seiya to Y/n.

The real name of Y/n was supposed to be Seiya but since it has been switched its gonna be Y/n forever Reader Chan! Don't get angry at me please. :)

Minutes had pass the nurse came and tooked "Seiya." to Y/n's Parent's Mrs.Tsukishima And Mr. Yaoyorozu and as for Y/n's "Parents"  they left them and didn't comeback.

°•Y/n's Pov•°

".Ack...what happend..huh where am i?" I looked around and saw a nursing room people, "I...I turned into a BABI?" I felt that my body is still "normal"  but it was slimey."Ayo where's my parent's.." i mumbled while trying to get up but failed.

"..Ach..that hurts..." I stopped mumbling when i heard 2 or 4 person's foot steps and then shadows came infront of my small crib or glass i dont know.

"Oi get ot of my empre hre leve idots!" I tried saying but it ended up being an happy sounds, the nurse looked at me and smiled and said "Hello Y/n im nurse ann and here is your adoptive parent..." i looked at the people and realized this dude is gonna pull weird shit soon enough.

"....Wo te hek ar yu?" I tried to say and it was a success and failed, he looked at me and said "it seems like this child is a good one, Please take care of the adoption papers while i take care of the child." The nurse nodded and leave.

I started to sweat and put his hand on tge glass he looked at me "Don't worry im not gonna hurt you im interested in you, i will make you my right hand as a villain..once you turned 4 or 5 i will start training you but not as bad as Endevour doing to his children." he said.

i stared at him and my mouth dropped and my small eyes widen ".....A villain..
.Yes...Yes...YES A VILLAIN FINALLY!...CHOTTO MATE... Did he just said Endevour...wait am i...omd..im here..and wait a minute why do i recognize their face...wait is that holy cow of Dio! It's OVERHAUL!"

Then the nurse came back and said "It's all done sir, Please comeback after 2 weeks to take the baby." He smiled behind his facemask and looked at me and waved his hand i starred at him until he left.

I sigh and looked up the ceiling i reached my hands out and mumble "Damn i feel bad for the person who's real soul supposed to be here instead of an 14 years old child." i felt the nurse looked at me and smiled said "Y/n it's time for you to take your sleep."

I closed my eyes " just look i promise not to wake up after 2 weeks i'll just sleep the whole weeks ahahaha!!" i mumbled while ending it with a scary laugh.

2 weeks later..

I groaned while moving my body around.."what was that?" i slowey got up and saw the nursery was burning i looked around and saw the other babies was gone except for me, damn did the universe hate me that much?

Then a window got destroyed infront off me  my eyes widen and looked closely it was overhaul? OVERHAUL! My saviour has came, thank you! He walked up to me and said.

"Let's go kid, this hospital is full of germs." he tooked me from my glass cage or crib and hold me tight in his chest and walks to the window but when he was about to jump a 4 police came in and one of them said "Put the child down now!!"

Overhaul looked at them and said "No." and  after that he jump off and jump from another building and another building, some heroes tries to save me but they didn't catch up since daddy here is attacking back at them.

After many hours we got into his so called house he put me in a stroller and pushed it in a room that is full of toys and other stuff, he then said "You should go to sleep for a while daddy have to do something sweetie." He put me on the new crib as he leave and closed the door.

I stared at him in shock and was thinking why he gave me a pet name? Or nickname, i sat on my crib "So this is my new life...i just have to make sure that when i turned fourteen or fifthteen i'll get eri out of here.

By the way thanks death for giving me a chance to live again lol i wont waste this one."

As far as it goes Y/n didn't know that they were being watch in a cctv, the person smirk and said

"It seems like the kid that kai tooked a child who knows how to speak..hehehe...let's see what you really are Y/n."

.

___________________________________ THE NEW LIFE OF Y/N
CHAPTER 1 END