06

THIRD'S POV

"Haruchiyo." Prince Senju said in threatening and venom tone glaring at his brother Prince Sanzu who's still top of his Takemichi who's shocked.

"Senju, you have such a great prize huh? He smells good like a divine." Prince Haruchiyo  smirked as he get away from Takemichi's neck, but still on top of him.

"Get. Off. Of. My. Lover." Prince Senju give his brother a death glare before coming to them, while Haruchiyo just amusedly smirked at him as he get off of Takemichi.

Takemichi got blushed furiously and his head were like a puzzled then his heartbeat is beating too fast when he heard Senju called him 'My Lover'.

*What did he call me?! Since when did I become his lover?! Oh right, you're stupid Takemichi. Prince Senju already likes you! Stop being stupid naive and accep----* Takemichi's thought got cut off when he suddenly got hugged which it's Prince Senju and he didn't realized that his brother Prince Haruchiyo already left.

"P-Prince S-Senju?" Senju frowned when he didn't call him by his name as he let go of Takemichi before he looks at Takemichi's eyes looking innocent yet confused at him.

"Sweetie, call me Senju please~" Prince Senju pouted at Takemichi like a kid waiting for his favorite candy to give him.

"S-Senju, sorry." Takemichi said before Senju hugging him again but this time Senju is nuzzling on Takemichi's neck which caused the other get yelped in surprised and also a bit ticklish when Prince Senju is smelling on his neck.

"Don't be, sweetie. Did my brother touch you anywhere? Or did something bad to you while I'm not here?" Senju said like a jealous boyfriend, while Takemichi is surprised by his action before hugging back which make Senju got eyes widen being surprised yet so happy when Takemichi hugged him back.

"He smelled me on my neck while pinning both of my wrist above my head." Takemichi said in a low voice but Prince Senju heard it before he sighed and let go of Takemichi then look at Takemichi with his serious expression.

"Takemichi, you don't mind if I tell you that I really want  you to be mine only so badly?" Takemichi was speechless and he didn't know what to say

"It's okay, sweetie. I still can wait for your answer, don't rush.  I always like you no matter what." Senju said in calm tone before he leaned closer to Takemichi as he gently kissed him in a few seconds.

*M-M-My f-first k-kiss!* Takemichi got his eyes widen staring at Senju who's smiling at him with his charming expression like he got his favorite sweetest candy.

*After 3 Days*

TAKEMICHI'S POV

It's already 3 days since that incident, meeting his brothers that day wasn't bad except Prince Sanzu, I was still so embarrassed that day he kissed me then his older brother Prince Takeomi just barged in room without knocking and he saw us looking confused of what we did that day.

Prince Takeomi was so nice that day, even Princ--I mean Senju still protective to me everytime he saw his second older brother Prince Sanzu is staring at me but still it went well for me.

But now, it's been a week no sign of Senju which make me worried suddenly.

What if he was just playing with me?

He even took my first kiss! And now....ignoring me?!

What if he already realized his mistake that I'm not the one for him and fall for another royal princess?

I'm such an idiot to think that he likes me...

There's no way right?

I'm a normal highschool boy, and he's a royal...

This is totally different...ARRRGHH!!!

It's so frustrating to think like that which is no help for me at all, then I noticed my friends were looking at me with their weird expression and I realized we were still eating our lunch.

"What?" I asked them in confusion tone.

"Takemichi, did something happened to you the day you didn't attend school here?" Yamagishi asked, as I immediately remembered our date that day but I shrugged it off.

"Nothing." I said while smiling at them.

Yes, I just lied to them which make me feel guilty as hell...

"Then why's your face like this?" Akkun suddenly copy my expression I had earlier which make my eyes widen in embarrassment.

"Was I that scary?" I said as they nodded.

"Sorry." I replied.

"Don't worry, you're still cute--- I mean okay." Takuya said while grinning at me as we continued to eat to finish our lunch before going back to our class.

*Skipped*

After the class, I was helping my class cleaning here in our classroom until someone entered without knocking which make us startled but I got my eyes widen who is it. He's wearing a fake blonde wig, glasses and a black cap.

What the....why he's suddenly here?!

"Umm...who are you?" One of my classmates asked in curious tone since they don't know him and he's wearing a school uniform but it's different from us.

"Takemichi's boyfriend, is he here?" He grinned until his eyes landed on me which make him grinned wider like he  saw the greatest lover.

I noticed all my classmates especially Akkun and others have their own jawdropped of what they heard.

"Sweetie!" He suddenly come to me like excited kid before he cling on my shoulder as he pecked me on my lips out of nowhere infront of my classmates.

Why infront of my classmates!?

Are you not scared of getting caught that you're a royal prince!?

Wait...I should be upset for you disappearing out of nowhere for 3 days and now you're here with that damn annoying charming smile!?

Hmph!

I avoid his stares at me, I was going to take off his shoulder on my shoulder and avoid him for today when suddenly---

"Let's talk please~" I got shrieked when I felt him whispered in my left ear in seductive tone which it's too ticklish and sensitive to me and I noticed some of my classmates blushed at us or smirking.

Seriously, why kiss me infront of my classmates!?!

To be continued...