Candy

Oh my gosh, I'm alive

This is fluff btw

3rd person pov
     Draco and Harry were walking down the street of Hogsmade hand in hand when Harry pointed out the candy shop "Draco let's go get some candy!" Harry exclaimed. Draco agreed and they walked in. Harry picked out a big box of assorted candies and went to go pay for them, but when he reached in his pocket nothing was there. "Oh no! I forgot my money back at the castle!" Harry cried. "Here I'll get it." Draco offered. Harry cheered and gave him a kiss. "Thank you!" Harry said.
                     ~time skip~
     They were back at the castle and Draco was eating the candy they had bought when Harry went to go grab some. He snatched the box away and said "ask nicely" "What? Those are my candies!" Harry replied. "Well I payed for them."                          
     Harry had had enough and snatched the box away from him with a teasing smile. Draco just looked at him like he'd lost his mind, suddenly Draco tackled him to the ground and grabbed the candies back before getting up and running away with Harry chasing after him.
     They had ran around the Gryffindor common room for what seemed like forever before Harry finally gave up. "Can I please have some candy." Harry asked annoyed.
"Yes you may." Draco replied and handed him the box. Harry just rolled his eyes. "I love you." Draco said with big annoying smile on his face. "I love you too." Harry said rolling his eyes at Draco once again.

Wow after literal years finally had the motivation to write again lol