18. 🐳

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes, the feeling of someone's weight on top of him pulling him out of his deep sleep. He didn't know what was going on at the moment, as his eyes tried their hardest to adjust to the darkness as soon as possible. He was laying on his back and clearly staring at someone but he couldn't see who exactly it was. It was the moment he began to panic.

He gasped loudly and harshly pushed the person away, pulling himself up into a sitting position. The person groaned and Namjoon could see them reaching out again towards him and he panicked even more, now beginning to kick the air in order to stop the person from coming closer. He felt his foot kicking into something hard and another groan, way louder and more painful was heard untill they spoke.

"Jesus, Namjoon, what the hell is wrong with you?" Seokjin groaned, placing his hand onto his bruised rib. Namjoon had a pretty strong kick, alright.

Namjoon blinked a few times untill he could see Seokjin's face that was scrunched up in pain. He let out a small oh and cleared his throat as he fixed his clothes. He's not the one to blame. Anyone would be terrified to wake up with someone on top of them.

"Why would you do that?"

"Do what?" Seokjin sounded devastating. He stood up while still holding onto his side and aimed for the lamp that was behind Namjoon. He turned it on, letting Namjoon take in his surroundings.

"You were on top of me! How would you expect me to react? What did you try to do to me?" Namjoon asked.

"Huh?" Seokjin breathed out, then carefully made his way over to the balcony door that were wide open. The rain was pouring like out of a cable and the wind was so strong that it pushed the chair to the other side of the balcony. "I never wanted to do anything to you. I've heard a loud thunder and immediately went to turn on the light. I never had any harmful intentions."

Namjoon looked away, too embarrassed by his own reaction. Well, he wasn't the only person to get it in a wrong way. Seokjin brought the chair inside and closed the balcony door but pushed the curtains away. He turned back around and looked at Namjoon who looked away as soon as they made eye contact.

"How did I even end up in here.."

"We both are tired bees who fell asleep without even realizing it." Seokjin said and looked over to the wall watch. "And it's six in the morning currently. We legit slept for almost eight hours without a budge."

Namjoon sighed. "I guess there is no point in going back to sleep since we've got work in one hour."

"Probably. I'm not even sleepy anymore." Seokjin said.

Namjoon was still stuck in the situation from five minutes ago. He had Seokjin, on top of him, and he was so close that he could feel the warmth of his skin against his own. It might have been an accident but that small accident caused his blood pressure to rise up. He definitely should not be too close with him. At least physically.

"Isn't it Sunday?" Seokjin broke the silence. Namjoon shrugged.

"Are you asking me what day it is ten minutes after I woke up?" Namjoon asked, making Seokjin chuckle.

He shook his head and walked over to the kitchen counter. "Are you up for some morning coffee?"

"No, thank you. I have to go back to my apartment and take care of everything." Namjoon said and got up from the sofa. He could see that Seokjin was pulling off a pouty face but he didn't want to fall for it. He indeed had to go back to close his own door and stop the rain from getting in.

He said a small bye before walking out and reaching his own door. He went for the handle, gasping when he saw that he left his door unlocked. He mentally scolded himself for doing so. He made sure to bring his own chair inside and close the door. He got just in time, as some rain drops already reached the wooden floor on the inside but he opened the window just a bit for the air to come in.