Byakuya x Non Binary! Reader

(This is in the Non despair au)
Y/N was Byakuya's assistant, they always brought him coffee or tea or even his books to his office. Byakuya would never let Y/N do any of his work since he rarely trusted them. Y/N was always worried abt the amount they were getting paid for just some minor jobs. They one day went to Byakuya.

"Mr.Togami.. May I ask you a question..? "

Byakuya looked up from his laptop.

"You may address me as Byakuya.."

Y/N nodded as they walked a little closer to His Desk.

"Byakuya... I've been worried.. Ik this may sound selfish.. But.. I feel like u pay me too much for suck minor things.. Ik it may sound weird. But you should use the access money somewhere else. "

Byakuya smiled.. For the first time.. Y/N had saw Byakuya's smile. They blushed slightly but not enough to noticed.

"As the head of the money. Idc the amount you want. I decided you should extra. Since... "

Byakuya stopped himself. And slowly hid his face. He had a major crush on Y/N but.. Didn't how to say it.. Y/N on the other hand had the biggest about of crush be did.

"Look Sir..i mean Byakuya.."

"Shush. The reason why your getting extra is.. "

He stood up and walked over to Y/N with a pink face. It was noticeable. He grabbed Y/N hands softly and slowly and looked up at Them.

"F-For sometime now.. I've had a weird feeling in my stomach.. It's been telling me that.. To make u feel better so. I gave u the extra money since. I thought it would make you happy.. "

Y/N smiled and cupped Byakuya's Cheeks.

"You know.. I think ur in love with me.. "

Byakuya's Blush turned redder as the word 'Love' came out of Y/N's mouth.

"M-Maybe.. But... If then.. Are you in love with me..? "

"Ofc you silly Rich man.. "

Byakuya smiled and leaned in to kiss the other. The Other quickly returned it smiling. Y/N would of never thought that they would ever be able to kiss Byakuya or even Confess. But they did... It felt amazing.
Soon Byakuya had Chosen Y/N to his Fiancé. At first his parents didn't rlly like it but soon warmed up to Y/N...

(The end <3)