Chapter 3

(her pov:)

I finally opened my mouth and luckily, they were relieved with what I said. Then Ginoza said, "Now can u tell us who you are, we don't understand who you are." I looked at them with a confused look, that I don't understand. Ginoza sighs and says, "We found you in an abandon building in a hibernation chamber sleeping, there were some criminals and a scientist who was looking for you or something we don't know that's why we are asking you." I looked at him, until I finally realized of what they have done. It hurts me that they don't know about it, I clenched my hands into fists.

They noticed that I was upset, but didn't understand until I said, "Those criminals did you hurt them?" they looked at me suspiciously and curious of why I would ask that until I said, "Did u do something to them when I was sleeping?" Ginoza then says that the weapon called the Dominator blasted them to bits because of their crime coefficient. I asked what a crime coefficient was and Kogami told me about it so I understood. I muttered, "Fools." Ginoza asked what I said so I said, "Fools, why did you do that?" they looked at me with sharp eyes. I stared at Ginoza with my eyes in a glare. Ginoza asked with coldness in his voice, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOOLS, THEY TRIED TO HURT YOU, THE SCIENTIST AND US AND YOU CALLED US FOOLS????!!!!"

I was so mad that I literally walked up to him and slapped so hard across the face. His cheek was really red. I said in a sad, cold voice, "Don't you dare call them criminals, you have no idea what's going on, if you knew the truth you would be in the same position as them." I then walked away out of the room to the balcony to cool my head off. Ginoza was shocked to the core, no one has ever slapped him especially his dad. He then looked away and just sat in his desk. The others didn't know what to do so they just sat at their desks. Although, Akane got up and left the room.

Yayoi asked where she was going. Akane said she wants to talk to her, maybe if she talks to her alone it might help her. Yayoi was kind of surprised by her sudden action, Ginoza was about to protest until she already left the room. Akane was walking around until she saw me on the balcony cooling my head, but what shocked her was that she saw tears coming down my cheeks.

She went to the balcony and saw that I was crying, she asked me in a sweet, kind voice, "Why are you crying, and were these people that were there at the old, abandon building know you/" I looked at her with tears in my eyes I said, "They were the ones that rescued me and protected me before." "Before, what exactly?" Akane asked. I couldn't say anymore, as I looked at her again I saw something, it was blue and it looks like a profile about this girl. It said her name is Akane Tsunemori she has A ranking when she was in school, her grandmother passed away, her ID # and other stuff. I gasped and fell on the floor. She asked what was wrong, I didn't say anything.

I realized that of what "those people" did to me, I was so mad that I punched the glass so hard it broke into pieces. Akane was shocked that she took a good look at my hand and it wasn't bleeding. Akane asked who I was I told her my name is Mei. She tells me her name is Akane Tsunemori, an inspector of the sibyl system. I know her because of this profile I see when I look at her, but I don't say anything. I hear footstep coming and it's the group and they see the broken glass so they asked what happened. Akane told them what happened and it was surprising, but not that much.

She even told them what I said, and they got it until they got a case about a man name Shogo Makishima being spotted somewhere in the city. Everyone went back to work and I followed them. I asked who this man is and they showed me a picture of him. My eyes widen by the picture I asked how they got his picture, Yayoi, the girl with black hair and blue eyes said that Akane did a memory scoop to his picture because she was the one that saw him when he killed her best friend.

Yayoi asks if I ever saw him before, all I said that he looks familiar, but I don't remember. They went back to work after that and started looking for him. I was scared because I don't want him to find me or "they" will know. I looked very worried, and Kogami took notice, but doesn't say anything. We then go out to find this man, and we drive past this place, it was a clinic of some sort and two people, one a woman the other a man dead on the floor.